• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Well deserved. No matter how you die, how early or late. You'll still jump back in wanting MORE!

I laughed so hard on that 1 Mozambique kill stat

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
what the fuck. thats crazy. i dont really care much for the genre but i can say that i liked what i played of Apex more than all the other BR games.

Dussck

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I laughed at that 1 Mozambique kill. I'm even surprised the country itself didn't ask them to change the name of the weapon, because it's hurting their reputation.

Barsi

alt account
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
Much better than any br out there. Only about to kill nothing more.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Congratulations!!! I still try to get in a round or two per night

Now give us the Battle Pass please!

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
I laughed at that 1 Mozambique kill. I'm even surprised the country itself didn't ask them to change the name of the weapon, because it's hurting their reputation.

The country is going to change its name to Wingman

Respawn must be scaling up their live ops team like crazy, I bet they hadn't planned for quite so many players.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit! I don't like brs but grats on the success. They need to get that season pass out. No one can rest on their laurels. Gaming is very competitive. Even with Fortnite's awesome support for the game they still got blindsides by this.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Grats, Respawn. I'd play more but my motion sickness makes that difficult

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Ultimately didn't enjoy the game, but Respawn deserves all the succes it gets.

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Mozambique here!
Mozambique here!
Mozambique here!
Mozambique here!

Every time I get a kill with the Mozambique it feels better than winning the game.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most addicting and exhilarating BR out there, and one of the most satisfying shooter experiences I've had in the 25 years or so I've been playing this genre. Incredible game, I can barely think of other games since it came out. Respawn quietly dropping my GOTY out of nowhere quite possibly, which is no easy task considering the gaming behemoths already released this year (KH3, RE2, etc.) and those that yet have to arrive. Kudos Respawn, very well deserved success. And congrats to EA too, not a fan of many of their shenanigans but they handled the launch of this game exceptionally well, not rushing out a half-baked product or anything. To me, Apex Legends is up there with the legends of FPS already. 50 million players later, let's see how they can handle the post-launch support. So far it's been fine, but we'll see how the pass, the map changes (or new maps), the new classes, etc. will go.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I don't often make one line reaction posts...but...

Holy fucking shit-balls!! 50million already!?

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
If the Battle Pass is meaty, Apex Legends will bring a TON of money to EA before the end of the fiscal year.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Damn, makes me wonder if EA even cares about BFV's Battle Royale mode and if it's gonna be quietly cancelled.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
User Warned: Inappropriate Joke
Ho Lee Fuk! What an epic achievement and so well deserved. Can't stop won't stop, a legend is born.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best BR. GOTY til Sekiro drops. Deserves all of the praise and hype.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I confess I dropped RE2R and KH3 just to play this game.

I'm completely hooked.

More than deserved numbers. This game is amazing.