• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
First BR I've played I want to invest time into. It's easily the best BR game so far.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Move to the left, Epic Games.

This is what you deserve for killing Paragon.

Rise up, Apex.

TRfASuq.gif

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like CoD style gunplay in Titanfall, but glad to see a real threat to Fortnite.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Remember when summit started playing Sea of Thieves and that game had a major revival so to speak and now like a month later it just falls back into complete obscurity. lol

The twitch world is savage.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Now they simply need to silently switch Apex with Titanfall 3.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just jumped in this weekend myself. Terrific game, even got a win! I really like all of the gameplay mechanics (esp movement) and the UI elements just make too much sense (pinging).

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
I wonder how activision responds. Im guessing lots of feature will be a must for their current br game: pings and respawn revive system. Can't go back after experiencing using this.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Good for them.

I prefer it over Fortnite but still there's lots wrong with it. Doesn't feel finished, the menu's, the looting system is clunky. As is the item equip screen. When you aren't in battle it all feels and sounds so barren, its difficult to spot weapons straight away and other times you'll run into a bunch of mixed up guns and ammo on the floor. It needs to be spaced out better. Theres a lack of communication compared to PUBG and Blackout. Which I both still prefer.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Insane, congrats to Respawn! Still haven't really gotten around to play it. But looking forward to whenever I get to it.

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
This game is so much better then Blackout it's not even funny. I'm happy for respawn.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Insane. And it's crazy to see all the streamers jump on board. I dont think they even need to get paid at this point, because Apex is where the money is at.

Keep that content stream coming Respawn!

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
It's my favourite of all the BR games I've played. Whenever I play Fortnite and everyone is building into the sky I can't even follow what they are doing.

If I was a publisher I'd be putting projects on hold to get a F2P multi platform game out asap. I include MS, Nintendo and possibly even Sony in this.

Only a small chance it will work out for any particular company but it's a chance worth taking.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Respawn.

This should be a wake up call to Epic, you can't just keep dumping all your ideas into Fortnite just for the sake of continually updating the game. They left the game linger in a spot where a lot of the top streamers were unhappy with the meta and additions over the past couple months and someone came along with a serious contender and for the time being stole their momentum.

shazrobot

Oct 28, 2017
Game is a beast. And so much fun. Congrats Respawn. You knocked it out of the park with this one.