• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to the team! This is a proof that a good BR game can be successful today.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
If they can keep this up when the game pass releases this game will make them a pretty penny. Shoutout for the LGBTQ+ representation too. Keep it up!

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
But Era said it would fail hard and EA doesn't know what they're doing

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Apex Legends is single handedly gonna make it so Fallen Order is actually finished. BR games were not a mistake.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's an amazing game for sure, so congrats to respawn! I liked fortnite but for me this is just on another level.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
So many BR games have had their day in the sun and then vanished just as quickly (Realm Royale, Radical Heights, etc). But Apex is starting to position itself in the same tier as Fornite, PUBG, etc.

If Respawn frequently releases new skins, Legends, etc, it has the potential to become massive.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Obviously the biggest contributing factor is that the game is great but I'm sure it helped quite a bit that the game actually worked and ran well from the get go.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Usually I could care less about Battle Royale games, but I'm actually excited to see Apex Legends possibly grow into something much better than it already has so far. Wishing Respawn Entertainment the best of luck on succeeding.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Also is this like the first EA published F2P PC/Console game to not have Pay2Win shit in it? Man, if only BFHeroes could have been cosmetics-only.

Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apex Legends is single handedly gonna make it so Fallen Order is actually finished. BR games were not a mistake.

EA bought Respawn just a year back. They clearly intended to invest in them; Fallen Order was always going to come out.

It's Titanfall 3 that might end up happening someday because of this.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OK, so hopefully this gets more people interested in Titanfall and we can get some more single player stuff later on.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
i think i want to play this game but i dont want to get addicted to it :( thats why i never played fortnite or PUBG.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I admit I was disappointed initially from the lack of the titans being in it, but all in all it's probably the smoothest BR experience I've had to date, looks great, feels great to play, it feels almost like a Blizzard game with how polished it is.

Lot better then most BR games that release in "early access" and have terrible terrible performance issues.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Their strategy with this title is so ingenious in its countering of traditional game marketing that I cannot believe it hasn't been emulated on this scale before.