• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Hey guys what's some of the better weapons I should looking out for when scavaging the loot? Any feedback much appreciated. Thanks and happy hunting (:
Everything besides the pistol, Mozambique and alternator. If you find a flatline, a carabine or peacekeeper take it! I love the scout but that is just a personal preference.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys what's some of the better weapons I should looking out for when scavaging the loot? Any feedback much appreciated. Thanks and happy hunting (:
Peacemaker (Amazing weapon, get precision Choke ), Hemlock (Single Fire), Spitfire, Devotion (If you have energy ammo), Wingman (Accuracy is needed to make full use of it).

R-301, Triple Take, Flatline, G7 Scout, R-99, Prowler (Needs to be Fully Upgraded) are also pretty good.

Avoid at all cost Mozambique what an awful gun.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Won my second game on PS4 a while ago. Came down to the wire. Our team had the high ground. We told them not to try it. Yet they still tried and I got the final and my only kill of the match.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Being on the other end with no peacekeepers is painful. That gun outclasses every other close range weapon.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

I know some on here are acting like certain weapons are meta already, but honestly it really will depend on what you like or how you play, eg what sort of distances you like to engage enemies, your play style, whether you have good enough aim and quick enough trigger pulls to manage single or burst shot weapons, whether you want a full auto and high rate of fire or low rate of fire but huge damage and so on. It will also largely depend on what weapons, ammo and attachments you're simply fortunate enough to find along the way. Try to familiarise yourself with most weapons, because sometimes you might not even have a choice in what you're using.

That said, generally and thus far the weapons I've personally most enjoyed or try to stick to are:

R-99
Peacekeeper
Mastiff
Flatline
Hemlock
Spitfire
Devotion (especially if you get gold spin up attachment)
Spitfire
G7 Scout
Wingman (especially if you get skullcracker attachment)
Kraber (if you're good with snipers)
R-301 (especially if you're good with headshots)

But I know some people really love and dominate with the Triple Take and Longbow, especially with certain attachments.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Just a side-note, but I love the look and feel of the Peacekeeper, especially when you have the electric attachment.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Thanks for the tier list on the legends.

Could someone be so kind as to make a tier list for the weapons . After a few games I have no idea what weapons are worth keeping or getting rid of. Much appreciated (:

S (Weapons that get the job done without any attachments): Peacekeeper - Eva-8 - R-99 - R-301 - Hemlok - Mastiff
A (Weapons that need an attachment to get into S-Tier): Spitfire - Devotion - Wingman - Kraber
B (Good weapons but lose to S and A-Tier weapons): Flatline - Prowler - RE-45 - G7
C (Meh weapons): Alternator - P2020 - Longbow - Triple Take
D: Fists
F (LUL): Mozambique

I prefer to punch someone than use Mozambique.

You're free to quote me for more details.

Last edited:

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
This game is going to be iconic, but these weapons are really going to be remembered

Peacekeeper, Wingman are both really satisfying and punchy weapons. I find even the SMGs to be so addicting to shoot— the fire rate, sound, and even the hipfire is super satisfying

Unlike a cod game, I love that the hipfire is so effective. You dont need to ADS all the time

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Just got my first two consecutive wins, I am bamboozling growing stronger.

G01VjTP.jpg

Hero of Time

Oct 25, 2017
All ammo is colour coded based on the weapon colour on the hud if that helps.
Heh yeah, thanks. I didn't know that my first few games and it was definitely a pain.

I'd still like the ammo situation to be a little more forgiving though. like right now if later on in the match I find another weapon and I want to swap but I'm discouraged too because I haven't been carrying ammo for that type, it's kinda annoying, but I'll get used to it I guess.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
Stodeh is just great at FPS games. He's doing work with the Peacekeeper

So, Peacekeeper. I think I realized a big reason why it can be great or not so great is actually up to your team as a whole. If you're coordinating with your team and they're providing sufficient cover fire and distraction, it's safer for you to get in close with vulnerable targets. If your teamwork is not great, getting in close enough for Peacekeeper to do its job is very risky because you can easily get in too deep to where the enemy team can focus fire you and ignore your teammates -- in that case, something like Wingman/R-99/R-301 is safer hedge.

edit: talking mostly about late game -- early game it just tears through people regardless

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
S (Weapons that get the job done without any attachments): Peacekeeper - Eva-8 - R-99 - R-301 - Hemlok - Mastiff
A (Weapons that need an attachment to get into S-Tier): Spitfire - Devotion - Wingman - Kraber
B (Good weapons but lose to S and A-Tier weapons): Flatline - Prowler - RE-45 - G7
C (Meh weapons): Alternator - P2020 - Longbow - Triple Take
D: Fists
F (LUL): Mozambique

I prefer to punch someone than use Mozambique.

You're free to quote me for more details.
Thx for the input!

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely more people who are unwilling to play unless they can choose their main character or/and they can choose where we drop.

More people leaving the game before we drop or choosing to drop by themselves.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's a pretty good game, but I still can't help but hope they add more Titanfall-esque game mechanics in a future, separate game type.

Still, it's the first Battle Royale game I really enjoy, so I'll give it that.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What do you need for the fully kitted up achievement?

Also found out you can break doors by hitting them melee style. A neat little addition.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty rough being level 20 and getting matched with level 1s. Understandably they want to just get a hang of the game and aren't gunning for a win like my tryhard self.

Status
Not open for further replies.