• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGameshark

Oct 27, 2017
Catonsville, MD
Big tip

Screenshot_20190211-192558.png
lol this really works

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Am I mistaken, or does swapping to pistols take the same time as any other weapon?

And all weapons have the same mobility?

Seems like balancing and adding guns would be difficult if these arent factors

Ideally an smg is more mobile than an LMG, and swapping to pistols should be super fast

This way, with proper buffs, even mozambique and the pp2 would be possibly viable

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
imagine using your mic to beg for help, receive it (i killed two fucking people for that rat bastard), and then running away when i get downed by the last one and saying "we'll get you back up later" while i can see them off somewhere looting

that actually made me legit salty ragebaby tier mad
i ragequit as soon as they decided to run back and pick up my banner

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
They really need to fix that insta crash. I've been hit by it like 4 times now. Need to make a rejoin match.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Well this game 100% lives up to the hype, it's incredibly made. The UI team absolutely fucking nailed it, so many QoL features. If it wasn't 2am I'd keep playing because it's just so good. Being this good in v1.0 is so promising, imagine it in a few months.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why people insist on running into terrible engagements. Just lost a winnable round because my team insisted on abandoning the high ground and attacking the lone guy from the other team on his turf.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
cool. super cool. it's great to be one of two squads left and have the game crash. super fun.

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I have no friends on Origin.

Please add me, I'll also new to the game (did one match on PS4 and one on PC). I'm PC only from now though.

My ID is in my profile (it's the same as PSN).

Rean

Oct 27, 2017
Again they get any gear they want by virtue of killing half the server and running around at will. This is not an issue. If it were that good shroud would be picking it up preemptively in anticipation of having it loaded out like he does with devotion, like he did with the vector in pubg. It doesnt matter that it requires the attachment, guns that ostensibly are better than what we know as the meta, as you and others claim, would be getting TONS of play by pros. It's nowhere to be seen.
lets compare fan favorite AR-99 and Prowler maxed out
dmg per shot: 12(18) vs 14(21)
magazine: 30 vs 35
Rate or fire: 1080 vs 800

so you are telling me that a gun that does less damage, has less ammo in the magazine but has a higher ROF is the best gun in the game while the other is completely useless?
give me a break

Nov 15, 2017
People make these things fast! The game's been out a week and there are already 20-minute tutorials on specific characters. Impressive. I've been practicing Pathfinder on the Xbox after watching another video and have definitely seen improvement, though I'm far from mastering it.
To be fair the grapple is functionally the same as in Titanfall 2 (even though it has been nerfed somewhat). That YouTuber is an avid Tf2 player.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Just got my first win of the day. For the entire match my team was looking for people. We got a total of 2 kills...from the last 2 people at the final circle. I did not get a kill. Our damage output was all <200.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
*when teammates leave when i'm literally right by their banners and there is a respawn point in the next circle.

7F89FD0C1C69827A4E7A44F00EF3CAA7F55541D2

The other teammate was equally dumb because i grabbed his banner. Killed the last team for the win

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Bangalore really feels too good. I wonder if her passive would be more balanced if it activated after she reached critical health

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lets compare fan favorite AR-99 and Prowler maxed out
dmg per shot: 12(18) vs 14(21)
magazine: 30 vs 35
Rate or fire: 1080 vs 800

so you are telling me that a gun that does less damage, has less ammo in the magazine but has a higher ROF is the best gun in the game while the other is completely useless?
give me a break
Acting as if just straight up numbers can account for every situation, and mind you, numbers in an IMPERFECT human encounter somehow lend credence to your scenario isn't as strong of evidence as you think it is. Not to mention this says nothing about handling, recoil, or other prominent statistics that would do just as much to tell us about a gun as do dps numbers.

Again, where are the lists evidencing this gun is so good? Where are the pro players repping this gun if its so great? They got the game before any of us did. And they never touch it. And it has nothing to do with having an attachment because if it were that great, they would be picking it up in anticipation of finding it. It might have numbers slightly higher than other guns, but thats hardly the only criteria for whether or not its a good gun.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Tired: firing my grapple simply to pull myself directly forward/higher.

Wired: grappling at an angle to Tarzan-swing my way across buildings.

giphy.gif

Fanta

May 27, 2018
So I just realised, Respawn is making a Star Wars game for this year with the new movie coming out also, and since EA also owns the rights to Star Wars videogames still, do you think Respawn would do a cross promotional event in Apex by having a Star Wars themed event?

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017
So I just realised, Respawn is making a Star Wars game for this year with the new movie coming out also, and since EA also owns the rights to Star Wars videogames still, do you think Respawn would do a cross promotional event in Apex by having a Star Wars themed event?
Fortnite had Thanos. Let's get Vader in Apex for a temp event.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I swear every Pathfinder I've played with in this game is like someone has handed their grandparents the controller.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People make these things fast! The game's been out a week and there are already 20-minute tutorials on specific characters. Impressive. I've been practicing Pathfinder on the Xbox after watching another video and have definitely seen improvement, though I'm far from mastering it.

The mechanic have been in titanfall forever so its easy to move the tutorial with some tweaks to Apex.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Woo best game so far, still only 4 kills, but somehow manage to take out a whole squad after both of mine got downed..1st time I used Peacekeeper..it's pretty nice. Also got the final kill. I'm pretty bad at shooters and my hand was shaking after the 1st 2, I get way too excited playing this.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the experience with randoms has gotten way worse over the last few days due to the influx of new players. Just really makes me want a solo queue now because I hate relying on shitty teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.