• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I finally got to try a Kraber.

Those are some big damage numbers ... a 250 and a 200 hp hit.

Sniping with the Dualshock makes me look like, yes, an old man. And I'm playing pathfinder! Checks out.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im in the same boat but the question is...do you?!! We don't know what the final passes/economy is going to look like, plus its like, which one. Im tempted on hoarding my cash till march but we will see
If they make drastic changes to the economy they'll probably compensate for it with a gift bundle or something. That's usually how that goes.

Personally I can't imagine playing a game like this and not unlocking every character, so I unlocked Caustic as soon as I had the 12k. Yesterday I got the second 12k and unlocked Mirage as well. I just went by the order they were listed on the character select screen, since I knew I would get them both eventually. heh

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
unknown.png

There seems to be some easter egg hunt related to a nessy in game already.

Jhey Cyphre

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I knew more people who game on PC. I won a game today with this squad that was communicating well and it was just beautiful how we turned the last couple of squads into a shooting gallery.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the experience with randoms has gotten way worse over the last few days due to the influx of new players. Just really makes me want a solo queue now because I hate relying on shitty teammates.

This, so much this. Game was incredible the first 5 days or so when people were legit into objectives and teamplay. Now everybody wants to be a hero, nobody revives anymore, they quit for no reason, drop at shit locations as if it was Fortnite... the experience is far worse now.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Im in the same boat but the question is...do you?!! We don't know what the final passes/economy is going to look like, plus its like, which one. Im tempted on hoarding my cash till march but we will see
Yeah, that's the other thing... And considering how much longer it takes to unlock a second character from this point...

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
This, so much this. Game was incredible the first 5 days or so when people were legit into objectives and teamplay. Now everybody wants to be a hero, nobody revives anymore, they quit for no reason, drop at shit locations as if it was Fortnite... the experience is far worse now.
Not sure if you're playing on PS4, but I've had the game crash me to the main PS4 menu around 6 times tonight, so that could be the quitting you're seeing. I've seen others mention it crashing in the rest of the thread too.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So only now do I learn that Lifeline's health drone will also heal enemies.
... That worked against me.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
No wins today. Second place over and over. People are getting better at this game. I love it.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
After never getting a win I just got two back to back!

Okay so I died like five minutes before my first win and my two teammates continued on to victory, and in the second I got paired with a guy with ~250 kills who carried my ass and gave me a Kraber and a Mastiff, but they count, dammit!

nss

Apr 10, 2018
I feel kinda bad even complaining about this, but the fact that you don't get an apex pack every level does bug me a little coming from overwatch

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
I have seem some streamers can fly extra distances by somehow gliding more once your jump jets kick in. How is this done?

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
This was my most enjoyable win of the day. Just really solid teamwork by everyone. When you get randoms like this, it's nice.

goodrandoms.png

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Damn cowards, dropped in and 1 died almost immediately, got his beacon but he left the game right before we got to the respawn, 2nd guy died and left immediately, managed to finish off the squad and got to the very end and it seems like the winner only had 1 left.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
I have seem some streamers can fly extra distances by somehow gliding more once your jump jets kick in. How is this done?
If you look directly up, so that your camera is basically right under your character, he/she will put their boosters on when close to the ground allowing you to go huge distances. The downside is you basically do it blindly. Not sure if its an intentional feature or weird quirk.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
The lack of a report tool is starting to get glaring as the population increases. Starting to hear more and more shameless slurs in chat, people screaming, people deliberately ignoring knocked teammates for no reason, etc.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The Wingman is devastating early game. So my squad rushes ahead and doesn't scout just to understand what they're up against. They immediately run into two squads who of course eat them alive. I only have a wingman but with a blue magazine and I manage to run around like a maniac enough to get 1v1 scenarios. I end up killing four people but my squad didn't have faith and actually disconnected.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I'm a big fan of picking last. I don't really care who I play as and when I pick last no one yells at me.

Also, is Mirage Nolan North?

bargeparty

Oct 30, 2017
Man, last squad and us, we were fully kitted out, wrecked the whole match and I messed up my flank, we lost. Feels bad.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Damn cowards, dropped in and 1 died almost immediately, got his beacon but he left the game right before we got to the respawn, 2nd guy died and left immediately, managed to finish off the squad and got to the very end and it seems like the winner only had 1 left.

I leave immediately when I have no faith on the team doing something, so I don't feel any guilt for doing it.

FoxJenkins

Dec 12, 2017
I enjoy this game. I need to get better shooting but that comes from getting spicy and it's hard to get ransoms to get on board with that. Do we have a place to put gametags?

Shinrou

Oct 28, 2017
Finland
I feel kinda bad even complaining about this, but the fact that you don't get an apex pack every level does bug me a little coming from overwatch
I'm with you on this one. And because leveling progress gets slower the higher you climb, it feels somehow even worse. And if they really completely stop after a point, it's even worse. I hope they move onto a system similar to OW.

This is legitimately the only thing that's bugging me on the game to be honest. Everything else is ace.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Was feeling kinda down about my time with the game lately since I still find it so hard to kill people in this game. That changed when I popped a Gibraltar air strike on top of a full squad that had just revived 2 members and wiped them out fully and become the kill leader. Wish moments like that were more common, but I'm sure that's just a me issue.

Still struggling with the high ttk and my lack of aiming skill. Lowered the mouse sensitivity from the default 5 down to a 3 and that's made a difference. Not dramatic, but it's something

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy this game. I need to get better shooting but that comes from getting spicy and it's hard to get ransoms to get on board with that. Do we have a place to put gametags?
I downloaded Titanfall 2 to practice. It's not perfect match, but it's close enough if you're like me and haven't played a shooter in a while.

Jan 20, 2019
How could I have been sleeping on Pathfinder. Tried him yesterday for the first time, boom, win. There was a kid with us, Think about 10 years old, he kept yelling, 'I love you, I love you' when we won 😂
https://youtu.be/RIEZ49FoRC4
First game in video was with Pathfinder and the little kid

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Squads I've won with.
Best setups I've found.

2x players Close Rage (Peacekeeper, DPS SMG R99 Prowler w/addon, Devotion)
1x Sniper Rifle main (Triple Take, Longbow w/addon)
2x Mid Range (Rifles)

Also always give Bangalore Digital Threat Holo sights. Thank you.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah it really sucks. Like this weekend even people were using the ping system and helping out today I've had multiple instances where people leave before the jump even.

Status
Not open for further replies.