• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
I see people are starting to pick up on the fact that the Spitfire is a total beast once it's kitted up a little

Spitfire is a beast. I've never been a fan of LMGs, but damn, the Spitfire is brilliant. As you say, with some blue and purple attachments on it and I think it is my favourite weapon.

Case in point: final 2 squads and they were camping in a hot ready for the really tight ring to close in. I chose to rush in with a Spitire... even though I had a Mastif!

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
had a guy tonight go "Can I have Wraith? Please please please please please please please please please please" as I picked her, then go "wow, thanks for BEING SO GENEROUS" and immediately quit when we loaded into the game

playing this game exposes me to a genre of person that I would literally never encounter otherwise

who...ARE they
I've been trying to figure this out myself. Videogame griefing has really exploded.

I remember when some griefers actually played the game, but they were just assholes and stirred shit up.

These kids go to extreme lengths to waste people's time, like wasting their own.

Last edited:

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
Landed on drop ship, quickly grabbed good loot, jumped off, landed near a dude and killed him, his two teammates run up without a gun, see me, both crouch, I stand and stare at them as they run away and let them run to live another day.

I really, REALLY wish I could've been in their voice chat.

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Apex is definitely an easier time to get good compared to Fortnite... As long as you get better at aiming and know the weapons, nothing stops you from shining

TheMink

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Connecticut
Has anyone played with mapping the ping enemy to mouse one and simultaneously fire and ping? It would probably be annoying as hell but it might be really good at keeping positions updated.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I see people are starting to pick up on the fact that the Spitfire is a total beast once it's kitted up a little
It doesn't even need to be kitted up. But when it is?

2dd.jpg

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Apex is definitely an easier time to get good compared to Fortnite... As long as you get better at aiming and know the weapons, nothing stops you from shining

The building. Its something I could never get into or master and its integral to Fortnite.
Apex relies on the same old fps reflexes we've been cultivating forever...sure there are plenty of unique strategies but its not like I gotta mentally switch from bloodthirsty twitch shooter to speed Minecraft in a split second, lol

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
Has anyone played with mapping the ping enemy to mouse one and simultaneously fire and ping? It would probably be annoying as hell but it might be really good at keeping positions updated.
That would be a good way to make me never want to play with someone ever again. Gonna be hard to try to shoot someone when an icon is constantly popping up everywhere from a teammate distracting you.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
What exactly is discord
Gaming focused chat servers. You can either use it through a website browser, mobile app, or desktop app to form large communities or smaller servers for just you and friends/relatives. It can be private or public. You just have to share a "discord link".

Discord has also recently opened their own storefront for digital software.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
God i hate that annoying audio lowering shit that happens when you land and theres a bunch of gunfire.

So goddamn annoying

Nov 9, 2017
had a guy tonight go "Can I have Wraith? Please please please please please please please please please please" as I picked her, then go "wow, thanks for BEING SO GENEROUS" and immediately quit when we loaded into the game

playing this game exposes me to a genre of person that I would literally never encounter otherwise

who...ARE they

Meh, the guy asked to play Wraith and then you picked Wraith...not like you are really being a team player as well at that point. If he's being a jerk or demanded a character I get spite-picking a character, but you're not setting yourself up for success either way.

Paxton25

May 9, 2018
Is there an era Xbox player list ? Would like to team up with people who actually use there god damn mic. It's pivotal in this game to communicate.

Rixan

Oct 25, 2017
Played my first game as Mirage and unlocked that double crown badge for him - had a 12 kill Bangalore win the game prior and finished the Mirage game with another win as kill leader - pretty cool, this is my first "Battle Royale" game and I've only been playing for about a week

Can't believe I'm playing it on console but it's fun as hell even having to use the sticks instead of a mouse

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love this game but I think I'm going to put it on ice for now. Feeling bored not getting a loot box every level. I want to give them my money for the battle pass.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Peacekeeper isn't even technically that strong, it's just annoying because when it does work against you it feels cheap, especially if it's, like, someone you tagged super heavy suddenly whipping around or peeking from behind a corner and one shotting you with a choked blast.

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Had a guy talking shit because I picked Pathfinder (who was apparently our mute third's main), and calling me a bambi because I'm a level 57 with only 15 kills (which is funny because A: obviously the game only tracks kills per character and I don't ever play pathfinder and B: the only tracker I have on is for number of friendlies who've used my zipline). So once we looted a bit I engaged a team more geared than us and ran off leaving them to die. He cried a bit on the mic while I teabagged the spectator cam and then dc'd.

Good game overall, I got to top 3.

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
I wanna buy Titanfall 2 Ulimate for only $7.49 on PSN but I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be a March Free Game so I'm waiting til they're announced.

Oct 26, 2017
California
Been having connectivity issues all day. Anyone else (XB1X) experiencing the same thing? Still somehow managed to get a 4-kill win with one man down (other teammate had one kill) even though my packet loss was at 32%. Incredible.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OK ERA.....HACKING OR NOT.....

me and another got down to last 2 teams. my teammate was decked out in full legendary and we had tons of healing items. we could not find the other person. We assumed it was a pathfinder on top of a high roof area we couldnt reach. We ended up healing thru NO rings, and yet he never died. he just survived thru the rings. Shit made 0 sense......I recorded it....gonna upload it shortly.

<edit>
Here's the video

Last edited:

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Please, parents, do not let your children talk to strangers on the internet unless you're going to pay me for all the babysitting I'm doing.

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017
OK ERA.....HACKING OR NOT.....

me and another got down to last 2 teams. my teammate was decked out in full legendary and we had tons of healing items. we could not find the other person. We assumed it was a pathfinder on top of a high roof area we couldnt reach. We ended up healing thru NO rings, and yet he never died. he just survived thru the rings. Shit made 0 sense......I recorded it....gonna upload it shortly.
There used to be a bug where people could get stuck under the map when recently revived. If it was a Lifeline, the bot can help them survive a while with smart med use.

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017

who...ARE they
Children.

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017
the bot cant outheal the last ring. it does alot of damage fast
It can. I've literally watched it happen twice. Bot plus two small med packs will put you at top. You can then have time to pop a full med kit and top off again before death. A random lifeline almost won twice doing that with literally no ring left.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It can. I've literally watched it happen twice. Bot plus two small med packs will put you at top. You can then have time to pop a full med kit and top off again before death. A random lifeline almost won twice doing that with literally no ring left.

so what you're saying....is that someone had amassed double our healing, and was able to out heal us. That's your theory. i healed with 6 full med kits. he healed with a bunch of other stuff with legendary and was wraith so extended with wraith walk.

so this guy got knocked under the map, while having amassed more heal items than us to out survive us.....with lifeline....which, the other team didnt have. got it

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Gaming focused chat servers. You can either use it through a website browser, mobile app, or desktop app to form large communities or smaller servers for just you and friends/relatives. It can be private or public. You just have to share a "discord link".

Discord has also recently opened their own storefront for digital software.

So like ventrilo kinda?

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017
so what you're saying....is that someone had amassed double our healing, and was able to out heal us. That's your theory. i healed with 6 full med kits. he healed with a bunch of other stuff with legendary and was wraith so extended with wraith walk.

so this guy got knocked under the map, while having amassed more heal items than us to out survive us.....with lifeline....which, the other team didnt have. got it
I'm just letting you know that there used to be a glitch that allowed under the map movement and Lifeline can easy outpace anything you have if she's equipped.

I'm not here to dry your eyes sweetheart. Save that testy attitude for your mom.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just letting you know that there used to be a glitch that allowed under the map movement and Lifeline can easy outpace anything you have if she's equipped.

I'm not here to dry your eyes sweetheart. Save that testy attitude for your mom.

the other team didnt have lifeline, sweethart

link to video

Status
Not open for further replies.