• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing to counter hackers is to find out it early in the game, see if the banner have some numbers like 1000 headshots + 500 kills or something and/or if you see somone dominate in killfeed ungodly amount.
Then the best bet is to listen and see killfeed and try to know where he is at what times
When you are about to fight him, probably in the last top3 teams, find some place with lots of building or cover and try to out smart him with grenades and stuff.

Thats how it works in every game with cheaters, cheaters are terrible players, you just have to outsmart them.

Didn't know it was that simple. By golly folks. i think we've finally solved the age old dilemma of hackers. Just gotta outsmart em!

We also have to use our 6th sense or our own hacks to know where he is at what times. Because the killfeed definitely does not provide that info.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know it was that simple. By golly folks. i think we've finally solved the age old dilemma of hackers. Just gotta outsmart em!

We also have to use our 6th sense or our own hacks to know where he is at what times. Because the killfeed definitely does not provide that info.
Maybe he was just offering some of the only ways you can still have a chance in that situation instead of just guess_ill_die.jpg.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
And the worst thing is that it's a two-way street. I'm not the best player and it's very disheartening for people who play 6 hours a day to call you "useless" or "stupid" or much, much worse, even though you honestly and simply try to get better.

Without ranked or other trainig modes, both good players who are very eager to win and mediocre players who are still getting to grips are ruining each other's game ...

True. They do have different matchmaking when you're in a premade squad of three, they just need to work on matchmaking when you queue solo.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
What if they buffed melee to 35 damage? 4 hits to down someone is an eternity especially if they pick up a gun. I've been downed so many times midswing.

Also whenever they get a gun it's an automatic weapon and when I get one first it's a pistol with no ammo. :P
Melee in Blackout is problematic due to how the Brawler perk and Bowie Knife both turn a decidedly non-melee, long-TTK battle royale experience into an "I hit you once and you're downed" situation. And that's a BR without teleporting melee.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had a fun match where we killed two enemies of the final team in and on a building. The last guy tried to hide and outsmart us, but it didn't work out too well.

He took it well, too.

lBfXpEq.jpg

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit. Just saw a dude on X1 with 11,186 Kills. How is this even remotely possible? Doesn't Dizzy on PC only have like 10K? His other two buddies had over 2500 which is pretty high but 11K is absurd. Maybe there are cheaters on the X1?

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017

Won

Oct 27, 2017
I did it. I think I'm finally burned out. One game and I had my fill for today. I am free!

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I decided for shits and giggles to try playing the game with a XBO gamepad on PC and I find myself getting WAY more kills. I guess it's because with mouse aiming I tend to overcorrect my aim or just not have a stable aim but with the gamepad with a lower sensitivity I'm getting knocks and kills left and right. Even got Kill Leader with it. Love using the Tripletake with it too. Super stable long distance aiming.

No_Style

Oct 26, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
I decided for shits and giggles to try playing the game with a XBO gamepad on PC and I find myself getting WAY more kills. I guess it's because with mouse aiming I tend to overcorrect my aim or just not have a stable aim but with the gamepad with a lower sensitivity I'm getting knocks and kills left and right. Even got Kill Leader with it. Love using the Tripletake with it too. Super stable long distance aiming.

I might do this the next time I play on PC. If only because I haven't quite settled on a comfortable button layout on there yet.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Have you tried lowering your mouse sensitivity then?

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love when nobody lands where you land but there are still people there. They gotta fix this shit.

Yea idk if its intentional or not, but im assuming not being that you're able to look around when you're dropping. So they need to fix people dropping visibility to be accuarate whether they are dropping near you or not

Oct 28, 2017

as far as I know, using gamepad on PC enables aim assist

Deception

Nov 15, 2017

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm on Solar Bears twitch channel and he literally players 10+ hours a day and yet "only" has 800 followers.
Zodiiac is doing close to 8+ a day and only has 300 followers.

Please explain to me how putting that much time into a game is worth it?

Explain to me how was reading your comment worth my time?
People obviously like different things. Also its not all about "if I dont get 100 followers each week playing this game, its not worth it"

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love when nobody lands where you land but there are still people there. They gotta fix this shit.

Is this a confirmed bug? Because there was a few times the last few nights where I was pretty sure nobody dropped where we were and then I ran into a full squad. And just thought I was dumb and didn't see em. So it'd be good to know that's actually a thing.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Explain to me how was reading your comment worth my time?
People obviously like different things. Also its not all about "if I dont get 100 followers each week playing this game, its not worth it"
You can deem it not worth your time just how I can deem it not worth the time.
Relax. I just don't see how putting over 80 hours a week into streaming is worth the time investment if you're not seeing steady growth.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You can deem it not worth your time just how I can deem it not worth the time.
Relax. I just don't see how putting over 80 hours a week into streaming is worth the time investment if you're not seeing steady growth.

I mean streaming might not be their main priority, they can just stream on background for fun and who knows what if they have net/hardware for it anyway.
Im sure there is many reasons for people to stream.
Also growing as streamer is really hard I would assume.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I mean streaming might not be their main priority, they can just stream on background for fun and who knows what if they have net/hardware for it anyway.
Im sure there is many reasons for people to stream.
Also growing as streamer is really hard I would assume.

I mean it's hard to imagine doing something for that much time without it being your main priority, there's only so much time in a day.
I'm worried about this generation growing up and seeing streaming as their ticket to fame and fortune and dedicating insane hours with nothing to show for it.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
Finally managed to carry randoms and get one win today, another one of those games where I get 1000+ damage and 4 revives while they both do ~100...

Been using Lifeline a bit more, she's pretty cool. After a lot of playtime I don't see a point in picking a character that's not Bangalore/Lifeline/Wraith if you want to do well. Bloodhound and Mirage don't have terrible hitboxes and don't feel slow but most of their abilities are pretty bleh, save for Bloodhound's ultimate and Mirage's decoy.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Got a win last night after only surviving for the first 51 seconds. I am pretty sure I was the first one to die and I did not get revived/respawn. My teammates deserve a medal lol.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Whew, 4 wins tonight, the last two of them back to back. Likely my personal high score for one evening so far. Absolutely fantastic games, just seemed to hit every single shot with the R-301.

Last edited:

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Found a fun glitch where I got downed and it skipped the down phase and instakilled me even though my teammates were up. We lost the game because of that. Anyone else have this happen?

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
I am being absolutely melted tonight, out of the blue. Is there hackers on PS4 now or something? I'm dying immediately in pretty much every engagement.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm bad at this game. I lose almost every encounter, even when I have the apparent upper hand.

But Pathfinder's mad cute, and it's fun to swing around, so I guess I'll keep playing. I really just want other modes.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Something has clicked with my son and I. We got 3 wins tonight out of just 6 games. 2 of which were back to back wins and all of them were basically us as a duo as the random either disconnected at the drop or dropped straight into the Hotzone never to be seen again.

We don't play aggressive, but we stick to each others shoulders like glue and always engage enemies together.

Been loads of fun.

I am, however disappointed that I didn't get the banner for winning a game as champion and kill leader. I was both of these things and it never unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.