Apex Legends |OT2| Got An Official Thread Here, Level 2

Oct 26, 2017
The blood splatter but no damage issue is probably the most frustrating issue I've come across recently. The expectation vs reality on it so off that there's no way it feels excusable.

Oct 25, 2017
Buddy brought his PC over tonight and we played all night, I didn't have any crashes but he had 5 of them. Seems like this patch did introduce crashes again
Yeah. I was completely fine the past week since the previous patch before the season 1 patch, but tonights patch just....fucked everything up?

By any chance, do you know your buddies specs? Like his GPU and CPU?

Yeah. I was completely fine the past week since the previous patch before the season 1 patch, but tonights patch just....fucked everything up?

By any chance, do you know your buddies specs? Like his GPU and CPU?
He has my old Radeon 7970 for a GPU and an athlon CPU.
Trying to convince him to buy my old ryzen 5 1600, and 1060 6gb for dirt cheap, I just have sitting in a closet gathering dust but he's a cheap bastard lol

Oct 25, 2017
He has my old Radeon 7970 for a GPU and an athlon CPU.
Trying to convince him to buy my old ryzen 5 1600, and 1060 6gb for dirt cheap, I just have sitting in a closet gathering dust but he's a cheap bastard lol
Haha.

Ok, so my GPU is an Nvidia 1060 and CPU is a Ryzen 5 1600x, so there's no correlation in specs between us that would explain the crashing. Hmm.