• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Would have been cool to have S2 launch now with a new character.

Lol another month until season 2. They seriously just dont get it.

Buff weaker weapons you say? Gee its almost like having joke weapons isnt fun in a BR game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
L-Star looks spammy but fun, and given it's only in supply drops it shouldn't be too bad. They joke it's too OP but hopefully that won't be the case.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like the new weapon skins. Sounds like a solid season, so far nothing groundbreaking but I'll keep playing.

Ranked mode, cool.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Season 2 absolutely doesn't sound like it's gonna have enough to it. They really must have a skeleton crew working on content for this game despite the initial success.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ranked mode is gonna be cool but hopefully they'll fix the hit detection, the server issues, the crashes, the audio glitches and heavily punish quitters with actual gametime bans (not eg. 15 minutes of actual time because then you can just jump to Fortnite for a match and come back - make it actual gametime to make 'em stick to the game looking at the menu).

Rean

Oct 27, 2017
So you drop solo in a team game ? fucking ridiculous and exactly why I'm done playing with randoms. Tbh doing this in elite que needs to be punished.
no thast not what i meant. i meant launch solo, you can see on minimap when leader drops and can just choose to follow or not. like if jumpmaster pings a location then jumps 600m away instead of waiting for the ship to come closer - at least you can drop properly and not instadie for being dead last on the spot, while all of you still land at the same place

Jun 4, 2019
Oh FUCK OFF with that shit. Ranked is not a new way to play. No Solos. No Duos. Not even some memey 30v30. Such a shame they lost the momentum from February. This was their chance to get it back too.

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Ok I'm sold Wattson is my child and I'll protecc
Can't believe she's French, I feel REPRESENTEEEEDDT
dw Lifeline you're forever my wife tho.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wattson is cute and seems like a fun defensive character, without the clunkiness of the heavyweight characters. Intrigued enough.

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, laying an ambush is infinitely more valuable than putting up some passive defenses. Might as well put up a spotlight that says "we're over here, come fuck us up!"

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I have the feeling this power is already useless and failed in it's design before it's even out...

Similar like Ghost Face on Dead by Daylight right now. :D

Edit:

Ok the Ultimate stuff could change that a bit, looks interesting.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
getting a serious Amy from tacoma vibe from Watson's hand animations, I dig it. She looks very cool!
Aug_03_2017_12_16_07.gif

Oct 25, 2017
It should be fun with third party situations and endgames in particular. The enemy knows where you are anyway, may as well defend yourself.
I'm sure there will be some good, specific scenarios where it will be useful. Seems incongruous with the current flow of the game though. Caustic seems way better for that kind of defensive situation.

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
The way she claps her hand when she finishes putting up electric fences because she proud of haself. I love ha.
The running animation is also absolutely endearing.

Honestly I just fucking love how Respawn manages to give a soul, flair and personality to all of these champions, it's really one of their forte here.

Status
Not open for further replies.