• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

empty feat

Oct 29, 2017
Yorkshire, UK
Wasn't season 1 supposed to end at the beginning of June? Haven't logged in for a couple of weeks, but matchmaking kept disconnecting me and now the severs seem to be down.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
The grind is real. Need to grind 8 more battlepass level to get 1000 apex coins.

Also bought this bad boi
Apex-Legends-Wingman-Merciless-Wing.jpg

Next on the list the r-99 alchemist skin.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
What is that, a Wingman skin? Pretty dang cool. They've improved their skin game pretty drastically since release.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
What is that, a Wingman skin? Pretty dang cool. They've improved their skin game pretty drastically since release.
Yes its a wingman skin, but that was in the game since launch. The launch legendary skins are all really good. Only those skins introduced with the battle pass are dodo stinkers. S2 will be a massive improvement in quality. I dont know whats the point of releasing shitty weapon skins. Nobody wants that and the devs waste their time instead of making a really cool one. (Which would take longer to make, but that isnt a issue.)

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The grind is real. Need to grind 8 more battlepass level to get 1000 apex coins.

Also bought this bad boi
Apex-Legends-Wingman-Merciless-Wing.jpg

Next on the list the r-99 alchemist skin.

The Alchemist is the best weapon skin in the game IMO. I bought it last week when it was in the store and then used my legend tokens to get the Magnum Opus exclusive. No ragrets.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
My most wanted feature in any future update is a quick way of going to a players profile when your spectating them after you die so I can easily block them.

I swear I've played with the same 2 guys twice who play as a team and have actually ran past my downed body and out into the open to revive each other letting me die. Solo randoms should be purely solos only. I'm sick of this shit.

VoidPlot

Nov 1, 2017
Just got back into playing since last week. The leviathans are moving closer and closer is so insane to me 👀

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I should be able to finish the battle pass thanks to this event. But man what a grind. I'm likely not getting the next battle pass unless they vastly improve it.

Last edited:

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
did they nerf the run speed? i know they reduced the slide distance.

everything feels so damn slow

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
Wish there was a report for "hotdropping with no aim and disconnecting 30 seconds after dying"

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it wasn't someone here, but we drop, one of my teammates seemed to think he was John Wick dropped into a spot with another team after I'd warned them, got killed and screamed into his mic "SHOOT YOUR FUCKING GUN!!!" when I'm a good 200 yards away and I thought "Fuck that." and left the game. Seriously randos stop being whiny little asses. Only thing that gets me to quit faster is being paired with a name like TrumpFan94.

Still not amazing at the game, but I do have closing in on 900 kills across the nine characters. Highest is Mirage at 217. Lowest is Gibraltar at around 50ish.

Oct 25, 2017
Also... even nerfed the Wingman is still insanely OP paired with two attachments in particular skullpiercer and the lvl 4 close range optics.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Played a match yesterday with a Wraith who had 16000 Season one kills. How is this even remotely possible within the timeframe of the season?

Nothus

Oct 26, 2017
My god, these last few days of the season are a real struggle. I'm not going to make it to 110 but as long as I get a top 5 finish each day I'll hit 100. The problem is all my mates have dropped the game until season 2 kicks in so I'm left by myself, trying to get top 5 finishes with randoms.

Yesterday's top 5 finish, after about half an hour of terrible drops and quick wipes, saw me stuck on a team with a dude singing Beatles songs down the mic at me. Lord save me.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
My god, these last few days of the season are a real struggle. I'm not going to make it to 110 but as long as I get a top 5 finish each day I'll hit 100. The problem is all my mates have dropped the game until season 2 kicks in so I'm left by myself, trying to get top 5 finishes with randoms.

Yesterday's top 5 finish, after about half an hour of terrible drops and quick wipes, saw me stuck on a team with a dude singing Beatles songs down the mic at me. Lord save me.
Preach it lol. When my squad decides to suicide into skull town i fly just across the map to the other side.

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Played a match yesterday with a Wraith who had 16000 Season one kills. How is this even remotely possible within the timeframe of the season?
A streamer, probably.
Played with a Lifeline who had 13000 kills and 430 wins a couple weeks back. Turned out to be someone streaming. Carried me to 2 wins. Had 20 kills in both matches.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing quite like spending 10 minutes not encountering anyone, getting instantly wiped because your Bangalore decided to pop smoke to hide the enemy team, and finishing 6th.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
There are two extra unlocks at 110: the animated "chomp-chomp" badge and a gold version of the level 100 silver Havok skin.

Levels 101-110 can't be purchased either, but there's only those two things for those 10 extra levels.
Damn! I'll never get them then lol. If I can't even throw my extra apex coins into those bonus 10 levels I guess I missed out.

Has Respawn said what's going to happen between the end of season 1 and start of season 2? Isn't it like 3-4 weeks?

Oct 31, 2017
Damn! I'll never get them then lol. If I can't even throw my extra apex coins into those bonus 10 levels I guess I missed out.

Has Respawn said what's going to happen between the end of season 1 and start of season 2? Isn't it like 3-4 weeks?

Lol yeah I didn't know those last 10 couldn't be bought until I got there. With the event(s) they've done here at the end of S1, I wonder what the numbers/stats of the players who actually completed the BP fully looks like.

Season 2 starts July 1st I think and S1 ends next week, so a 2 week window. Idk if they'll do anything in that period beside maybe tease and talk about S2 more.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Got my first elite win last night.

We had four total kills between us. The 2nd-place squad got wiped by the ring. That thing is no joke in elite mode, it makes me want to land near the center of the map instead of the normal loot zones on the edge.

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah executions should be incentivized more, I agree. I like the above idea of the executioner "stealing" the killed players' banner to deny the team and having it on the player who did the execution.

They could do something like that and then add a waypoint to the executioner akin to marking a VIP. Then, what if they took it even further and "reverse engineered" the respawn points to where if you hold an enemy banner and upload it, instead of respawning a player, it'd drop a loot pod. But maybe make it so it's visible like the map spawning pods with a marker on the map too.

There's a lot of really cool subtle tweaks like this stuff that they could add in to tweak the meta. If you did things like the above, it'd suddenly make the respawn points even more of a valuable resource for teams and make their locations that much more prone to shootouts/chaos.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I like this idea, but instead, make the executioner take the victims banner and the team that lost their mate can recover the banner only if they kill the assailant. Doesn't completely take out a team mate but makes the stakes higher to try to recover their banner and respawn them.
I like this idea a lot.

I also think the gold armor buff should be changed to something else like 1% armor recharge per second or increased movement speed or something. As it stands, executing a downed person either takes too long or you wipe out the entire squad by the time you have a chance.

Oct 25, 2017
Buawhahaha!!!

Both of my teammates dropped out before the match started so I took my tripletake,wandered around the map and then picked off peeps from afar moving from cover to cover as Lifeline with four Phoenix kits and won! Only got two kills, but I outlasted the last Wraith standing. ThundaMnky against the world paid off lol.

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Buawhahaha!!!

Both of my teammates dropped out before the match started so I took my tripletake,wandered around the map and then picked off peeps from afar moving from cover to cover as Lifeline with four Phoenix kits and won! Only got two kills, but I outlasted the last Wraith standing. ThundaMnky against the world paid off lol.
This is what I do when I find myself playing solo. Harass people from afar with a sniper and then flee when they move in my direction.
I swear, there are few things more fun in this game than out running a squad trying to kill you. Especially if there's an Octane/Pathfinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.