• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Davis

Alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
My dude, you been arguing back and forth with several people about this game for a minute now... And you suddenly choose to go back to something I posted yesterday to add that to the mix? Why?
It was putting me back on a random page lol. I had thought people were posting, but it turned out those posts were all old. No idea. Put me on like 65 and I thought they were new posts. Sorry about that.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
IDK what it is but Watson is working wonderfully for me. The best kda and win rate per game played.
Even when i switch around to other legends i dont play, i still only perform my best with watson.

is she a smaller hitbox than other legends? as in shorter? I wonder how her hitbox is compared to the other women in this game.

but i still hate pathfinder when i go against him and his toothpick hitbox, so frustrating lol

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a you problem because their matchmaking algorithms in generals are terrible and the entirety of their ranked game design is worse? Yeah no. This game is a code leaf error away from driving even the most desperate players on a break let alone the camp fest that is ranked mode being entirely redundant half the time.

If this game in normals played like it did in S1 I wouldn't be bitching. But it's 10x worse in every single facet concerning player quality. This makes a stagnant rank system appear even worse than it really is.
Honestly this post reads like someone who only clicks on the negative threads on the subreddit and bases the entire game of that.

I'm climbing through gold and me and my friends are having a grand old time since S2. We abandoned it in S1.

Anabolex

Mar 23, 2018
I hope Respawn releases a ton of statistics at the end of the season like for example how many people reached what rank and so on. I predict that a lot of players who play ranked will never exceed platinum 4. I still get too many teammates in platinum who only got there by camping or getting carried.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
Climbing through gold LOL. Okay.

Why's that an issue he's in gold? What he needs to be a higher level to express his opinion..

Overall most streamers and players are positive on S2. Yes things need tweaked and some bugs exist but it's mostly positive. Respawn even said they are going to make modifications to ranked and this is just the start. Future seasons in league may not align to battle pass seasons. If you don't like it then take a break. S3 will have more legends, tweaks and changes that you may like. The game will still be here.

Miles Davis

Alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
I literally made 5 points of progress in a good number of games. But we had fun the entire time. Game plays like a dream
What a bunch of a bullshit lol. Just partied up with two others. We got in 2/7 games without having to back out immediately. Everyone with superior internet.

Gold is fucking nothing FYI. Everyone and their mother will be filtered into gold on the present system.

benj

Oct 27, 2017
lol he didn't say gold was a high rank, he just said he was having fun. are you just lashing out at every single person who enjoys this game now? hit the showers, man

Miles Davis

Alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
User Banned (1 Day): Accusation of Shilling; Accumulated Infractions
Why's that an issue he's in gold? What he needs to be a higher level to express his opinion..

Overall most streamers and players are positive on S2. Yes things need tweaked and some bugs exist but it's mostly positive. Respawn even said they are going to make modifications to ranked and this is just the start. Future seasons in league may not align to battle pass seasons. If you don't like it then take a break. S3 will have more legends, tweaks and changes that you may like. The game will still be here.

K per the restera guidelines I'm gonna have to ask you for 9 pieces of evidence. BS most people are positive on this garbage LMAO. I can barely party up without 3 code leaf errors. You are shilling.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
It's clear that at least two teams are gonna land before us but the jumpmater still insists on going to the same spot anyway. This is in Plat II.

One would think teammates would be smarter at that level, but nope.
take it from someone who has played fighting games online for years

sometimes a high rank doesn't mean they're actually that skilled, it just means they grinded out a ton

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
K per the restera guidelines I'm gonna have to ask you for 9 pieces of evidence. BS most people are positive on this garbage LMAO. I can barely party up without 3 code leaf errors. You are shilling.

lmao

I dunno dude, there are some server issues for sure but its not as prevelant as it seems to be for you. I can't tell if you are mad the people on your team suck, or you suck, or the enemies are too good in your rank.

It's ranked mode bro, go in with a team. I LFG when my normal friends aren't on.

The hate is a little weird tbh.

It's clear you aren't having fun, but you also can't stop playing despite also saying the game is impossible to play. But anyone enjoying it is a shill I guess. Still waiting on my check from respawn.

But yes, most people seem to be liking it. Stream numbers are up. Player counts must be as well. Subreddit is fairly positive. Only issues are the way they calculate points for ranked and some server issues here and there.

You make it out to seem like its launch Master CHief Collection here.

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
lmao

I dunno dude, there are some server issues for sure but its not as prevelant as it seems to be for you. I can't tell if you are mad the people on your team suck, or you suck, or the enemies are too good in your rank.

It's ranked mode bro, go in with a team. I LFG when my normal friends aren't on.

It's clear you aren't having fun, but you also can't stop playing despite also saying the game is impossible to play. But anyone enjoying it is a shill I guess. Still waiting on my check from respawn.

But yes, most people seem to be liking it. Stream numbers are up. Player counts must be as well. Subreddit is fairly positive. Only issues are the way they calculate points for ranked and some server issues here and there.

Literally 80% of what you just said is random suggestion, and I'm the one being questioned for logic LOL. Okay.

Subreddit positive my ass lol. One look at the daily confirms your lies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i wonder if apex could ever copy Overwatchs new ranking system with having an SR depending on role

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally 80% of what you just said is random suggestion, and I'm the one being questioned for logic LOL. Okay.
I mean you claim theres no way a majority of people are enjoying this game despite a mostly positive subreddit and era thread.

And you called someone having fun in the game a shill

So dunno what you want. I honestly can't even parse out what you don't like about it. All I heard was "cant party up, my team sucks, other teams too good"

Rental

Oct 28, 2017

Subreddit positive my ass lol. One look at the daily confirms your lies.

Just scrolled down the first page and it didn't seem negative to me. Seen much worse on Reddit but I barely browse it anymore. Maybe that's the new negative?

Miles Davis

Alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
I mean you claim theres no way a majority of people are enjoying this game despite a mostly positive subreddit and era thread.

And you called someone having fun in the game a shill

So dunno what you want. I honestly can't even parse out what you don't like about it. All I heard was "cant party up, my team sucks, other teams too good"
I never said one thing about a majority nor do I give a shit about a majority. What you heard I could positively not give a fuck about.

If you can't parse code leafs, disconnects, loot tables, rank stagnation, poor store, poor tickrate, et cetera... what the fuck do you honestly need?

benj

Oct 27, 2017
I never said one thing about a majority nor do I give a shit about a majority. What you heard I could positively not give a fuck about.

If you can't parse code leafs, disconnects, loot tables, rank stagnation, poor store, poor tickrate, et cetera... what the fuck do you honestly need?
those are fine reasons for you to not like the game. i don't know what argument you're making beyond that. lotsa people love the game, lotsa people don't, lotsa people have never played it. what validation are you looking for here?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

???

As per your below points...

Servers have been an issue since launch tbh. But I feel like they don't happen so often they ruin the game. I didn't get a disconnect all last night. The only time it happens is during the lobby, so its not too big a deal. Dunno what loot tables are about but the battle pass and loot in this game is not why I play. Unless you are talking about finding shit loot in which case I agree its frustrating but its quite literally a pain point in every single BR ever. If you just shower loot everywhere then loot has no meaning. With season 2 largely every weapon is viable. Store sucks but once again the mtx shouldn;t be a reason for you not to like the game. Never noticed an issue with tickrate, but other players do occasionally lag.

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Dunno about you guys but the dude convinced me, I just uninstalled Apex from my PS4.

Last edited:

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
does anyone else have a cursed spot on the map they always die at

Mine is market. I always seem to get screwed and pincered if I have to go through there.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
lmao

What are you even doing here? Get out.

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Thought this was worth sharing:

R3DahHZ.jpg

And yeah, Market is entirely yellow so mark my name down on that Market-haters list.

texmechanica

Nov 19, 2018
Surprised so many people used to land at that small outpost to the west of runoff. I don't think it's even named on the map.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't played ranked in a week, played a bit today and almost finally got to Diamond. Then I started losing points, but hopefully it'll happen soon.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Water Treatment is good to me. Even if it's a hot drop I seem to make it out alive more than I do at Skull Town, Thunderdome or Market.

benj

Oct 27, 2017
that area west of Runoff can be a killer place to pivot to if you're dropping Runoff and it looks like it's going to be too much of a shitshow. like Artillery, Market, and Repulsor, I think it can be super hard to stabilize in Runoff during hectic moments—there aren't that many consistently defensible positions that you can quickly lock down if you need to heal, it can be hard to lose enemies if you need to create space, and it doesn't have enough loot to guarantee that you're going to be able to find a person's worth of stuff easily, meaning it's relatively easy to become enormously unfavored just because the four lootpiles you got to yourself didn't have anything in them

the area west of Runoff has a good number of loot piles (especially if you take the little hut to the north and the three capsules between Runoff and Slum Lake), it's super well-positioned to sweep into Runoff and third-party whoever straggles out of the fighting there, and the balloon is great for quickly rotating somewhere else if you need to (or if you don't get great loot and want to head to the circle without fighting at Runoff).

that little encampment isn't a great first choice, but it's one of the best second-choices in the game, the sort of place you veer off to when you're dropping and you notice that there are four other squads going Runoff

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Water Treatment is good to me. Even if it's a hot drop I seem to make it out alive more than I do at Skull Town, Thunderdome or Market.

Yeah, that area tends to be good for me. Thunderdome is my usual landing spot since it gives you such a good rotation into Skull Town to third party and basically get all the loot.

And I SWEAR that the area right under the cage has a high chance give better armor, I drop on purple armor there constantly.

thatboydavey

Banned
Jun 26, 2019
Just hit level 50 on the BP so I got 800 crafting mats 🙌

I'll have enough to craft two legendaries of my choice once I hit tier 100.

aw man, they put ea access on ps4 but the apex promo where you get 1000 coins for "free" if you sub is over

I was gonna sub but decided not to once I found out this promo was dead lol

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
ah, nothing like not running into any squads all match until final two then sneaking up behind and getting a kill on one of them who turns out to be the only member of that team still alive (and kill leader) and winning the match with 1 kill

so dirty but so good

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol it just put my buddy into a different match even tho we were in the same lobby queued up. And I'm here in the lobby still. Wonderful.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Frustrating games today. I'm pretty sure I found two teams that were working together. Don't have a record but saw two guys looting a box , I shot one who instantly died without going down, then two more guys show up who were with the other guy.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Just had a match where the after-drop-lag was so bad I couldn't equip any weapon. Hit 1 and 2 and nothing happened, then I got shot. Wonderful!

Deleted member 34132

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 23, 2017
A win, from Silver IV to Silver III, 5 kills, 3 challenges completed, 2 Battle Pass levels up and 1 overall level up... all in one match. That's what satisfaction feels like.

Heel

Oct 25, 2017
Just hit level 50 on the BP so I got 800 crafting mats 🙌

I'll have enough to craft two legendaries of my choice once I hit tier 100.

Nice. I got two legendary crafting mats (600 each) while leveling to 100 and felt super fortunate. Ended up getting Lifeline's Peak Performer skin + Lifeline Bling variant when it was in the store back then.

I've got 1200 to spend at the moment. Probably going to wait until the start of season 3 just in case they add something cool or see if a cool exclusive shows up in the store.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Gold 1 is pretty sweaty. Really gotta be careful with the fights you pick now. Lots of teams camping in houses and as you run by they jump out and attack. Also noticing more and more pathfinders shooting from really obscure hard to reach spots on the map. Like a tiny nook on a mountain or something.

Karl2177

Oct 25, 2017
I'm now 100% sure that the "Get x kills with Gibraltar's Defensive Bombardment" is broken. I got a knock+kill, a kill, and a knock with 2 separate bombardments today and neither unlocked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.