• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still playing.

Don't really have a fave legend two highest kills would be path at 470 and Lifeline at 430. All of them but Octane and Watson over 200. Think I'm like lvl 450 or something absurd lol.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Aaand game 11 is a thing.

Did Dizzy get DC'd there? This tourney is great but the tech issues are a real embarrassment.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Navi seem skilled but theyre also super aggressive which has got them killed before.

My money is on TSM or MVP... Based on nothing other then the fact I've seen both teams camping hard in previous games.

Edit: It's amazing to see some of these teams chasing other teams down in the open for kills. Seems totally weird when only the win matters

Last edited:

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Look at this. This is what I'm dealing with. Is this is a new pro elite technique I don't know about? Stay outside the ring as long as possible to save fighting anyone?

vjKU7cn.png

They were all the way in the swamp when they first got swallowed by the ring, at this screenshot they had 10% health. Even managed to make it to me alive before dying to a sniper.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Navi seem skilled but theyre also super aggressive which has got them killed before.l

My money is on TSM or MVP...

Tsm win! With a duel with MVP at the end.

GG!

Edit: They set up shop in the final circle while every other team were fighting it out. I think some of the other players here were better, but TSM played it smart and managed to score a win.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
Almost 7 hours for the final - that really was excellent.

I hope they keep this format for future tournaments, it seemed to work really well.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to play my PS4 just so I can play MW but decided to give this a try on PS4. Glad to see kids are just as shitty on this console like Xbox. Didn't even need to adjust Dead zones yet lol.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get decent trails outside of ranked soon. Once I reached Platinum I never booted Ranked again, it's just too grindy and luck-based at this point for me to bother going further.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone else notice how the announcer's voice in the game sometimes sounds pitched down a bit? CRYPTO STUFF.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
So I decided to get back into the game. Am I too late to manage to finish this season's battlepass?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
So this happened.

Landed in Airbase, I picked up a Kraber and gold Peacekeeper. Got in a fight, whiffed my shots and then fell. My teammates revived me after taking my weapons. I eventually died to the Ring and they ended up winning.

This is why you stick around after timing out.

Last edited:

Jest

Oct 28, 2017

Ctrl Alt Del

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I really wouldn't mind leavers' banners being off the final victory screen indeed, or have a clear signifier of some sort that they have indeed left (other than the timer). I personally always ask if I should stay and if people plan on picking up my banner before leaving. Especially if I see the team struggling to even come close to my banner but still showing signs of trying, I won't leave right away but I'd still ask just in case. And if they're not hearing me, then. Heh, not much I can do about it, now, can I.
I've made a habit of messaging the quitter the victory screen when we win despite them leaving. Nothing written, just the screenshot. A way of saying "hey, we won, you didn't"

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I've made a habit of messaging the quitter the victory screen when we win despite them leaving. Nothing written, just the screenshot. A way of saying "hey, we won, you didn't"

I can appreciate how petty this is, but it's already too much work for me tbh. I have better things to do with my energy. Like, playing another game (and probably losing it).

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't much care for the final couple BP rewards.

I'm just happy that last night I hit the final premium currency reward, so I made back by money so to speak and can buy the next one for free.

EDIT: Also haven't played much since Gears 5 came out. Is there some weird glitchy shit happening with the billboards and announcer? I assume its a leading up to Season 3 thing.

Ctrl Alt Del

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Today I plan to sit and just play some Armed and Dangerous farewell. I thoroughly loved the mode and will miss it - its only downside being that it made rooms feel empty because all too often you get somewhere that would have plenty of loot to find nada. Otherwise, loved being a glass cannon and get the opportunity to use shotguns more.

I can appreciate how petty this is, but it's already too much work for me tbh. I have better things to do with my energy. Like, playing another game (and probably losing it).
Oh yeah, it's super petty but oh so satisfying. You get some funny, or passive-aggressive responses from the folks you message out of the blue.
EDIT: Also haven't played much since Gears 5 came out. Is there some weird glitchy shit happening with the billboards and announcer? I assume its a leading up to Season 3 thing.
It's a teaser from Crypto, the next legend who happens to be a hacker (also the one who supposedly blew up the repulsor).

Oct 25, 2017
It took forever before I got "good" at this game. One thing that helped was switching melee and crouch my play went up tenfold lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw that Voidwalker story vid now since it went under the radar for me somehow and damn, I was hooked. I need a whole season worth of this like yesterday.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
it could just a coincidence but the new paladins battle pass has a title that adds "is a freeloader" after your name and it makes me smile every time I see it

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
hoping the next BP just chills out a bit with the dumb challenges like 20 downs with L-star or area-specific downs/kills. The pass has been paid for, no need to make it a fucking ball-ache.

PunchDrunk28

Oct 28, 2017
Once they have a couple more extra game modes, I'd like them to put them on a weekly rotation.

One week solos
One week armed and dangerous
One week dubs
etc

Would be a cool way of keeping things "fresh" while also having the main core 3v3 in there.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Hit 110. Didn't play much since Gears hit but this still felt a lot better than the last season's BP, barely did the weeklies for the last two weeks and there's still two more to go so there's a decent cushion.

I REALLY hope they tweak some of the dailies though. Please stop promoting executions...it makes people play dumb, and it's frustrating as hell when someone DC's or the whole squad is wiped while you're mid animation and it doesn't count it.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Picked this game back up after a friend urged me...and I've really fallen in love with it. Played the game a few months ago and enjoyed it well enough but it didn't grab my attention to any notable degree helped in no part by me not doing well for the dozen or so games I played. But now I've started to learn the weapons and really am having a blast. With a solid team the game is a wild blast in combat situations.

Oct 25, 2017
Once they have a couple more extra game modes, I'd like them to put them on a weekly rotation.

One week solos
One week armed and dangerous
One week dubs
etc

Would be a cool way of keeping things "fresh" while also having the main core 3v3 in there.
I'd love this. Armed and Dangerous has been a blast. I finished all of the challenges for it in about 4 days and loved every minute of it. Solos I got better at and even managed to win a match, but I'm not good enough to win more than that single match.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
The only event challenge I actually finished was the headshots one, because that one didn't require winning. Also had some bad luck with daily challenges.

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I enjoyed Armed & Dangerous way more than I thought I would, and way more than the solo event for sure. I hope it'll make a comeback at some point, because it can be lots of fun indeed. I played it again today, enjoying it once more before it disappears, and even if I didn't win, I still had a good time.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
It took forever before I got "good" at this game. One thing that helped was switching melee and crouch my play went up tenfold lol.
So you have slide/crouch on the stick or on B/O?
Imo, sliding with the stick is probably the most essential thing in this game since the ability to strafe and maneuver while aiming is invaluable.

Status
Not open for further replies.