• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The new audio glitch...

Respawn ships that make ZERO noise. They don't even appear. They just float down from the sky.

Good one Apex.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
This seasons so frustrating so far. Just... Stop hitting me with every shot. Or sandwiching me between 6 squads. Please.

Last edited:

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Reminder that they buffed ultimate accelerants from 15% to 35% boost and you should absolutely take the time to use them now when you come across them.

Also flatline with anvil is stupid. Insane damage you nail those shots.

Heel

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently you'll be getting one item for each day that you log in during the event, with a 33% chance that it's an event item and a 66% chance that it isn't.

Ah, well I guess a 33% daily chance for 14 days is a slight improvement on average compared to just getting 3 event packs like last time.

You're still probably buying 20 event packs if you want the heirloom, though...haha.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Just encountered 2 squads teaming up. That's new.

I wish randoms weren't so keen to run off. It's a huge advantage to be a close knit group on this game and these fucks obviously just want kills so why not stick together?

And whats with these people who just stick vaguely near you but refuse to get involved in a fight? We just stopped two squads, got hit by a third killed two, one wa sleft and our third was just fucking around 100m away crouching under some stairs. Its so weird how common it is.

Last edited:

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LF Teammates for ranked on PS4. I hit Platinum last season (close to Diamond) and I'm looking for someone who at least made it to Plat as well.

Thought I'd look here 👀

Last edited:

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Just won my first match of season 3. Got to second place today when my squad DCd at the very beginning and that was pretty fun.

I'm having issues with lag or input latency of some kind. The game is at 60 FPS locked but there's something off and it feels really sluggish. This is the only game giving me any issue on my PC.

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
The new audio glitch...

Respawn ships that make ZERO noise. They don't even appear. They just float down from the sky.

Good one Apex.

That glitch happened to me when I was respawning a teammate, and considering we were close to a team fight happening nearby, I was: happy it happened, managed to do my sneaky rez and bounce the hell out of here undetected 😂

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Rubber banding yeesh!
Good news is that the p2020 with hammerpoint slaps like a mofo. Hot damn!! 36 a bullet and the way I spam? Gnight

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Well I'm really enjoying this session, so I dropped some cash on it, £32 total which is like buying the game IMO, any more than that and you're going into dangerous territory but sod it. I bought Octane and Crypto with premium currency and I will buy Watson with free currency and I'll have enough premium currency left over to buy the next Battle Pass. I'm hoping I can farm another 12k free currency before the next season hits.

I wish damage counted for something, I did 1100+ damage in one round but only got a single kill so my rating was shit, seems a bit unfair.

SquareFenix

Oct 25, 2017
LF Teammates for ranked on PS4. I hit Platinum last season (close to Diamond) and I'm looking for someone who at least made it to Plat as well.

Thought I'd look here 👀

Feel free to add me on PSN: username is 'SupremeLoser'. I made it to Platinum IV in Season 2, and I'm currently back up to Silver I this season.

For context as well, I've played over 3000 games since Apex launched, so I'm pretty comfortable with using all the characters and weapons. I always play with a mic as well, especially for ranked.

Anyone else on here can feel free to add me on PSN as well.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Well I'm really enjoying this session, so I dropped some cash on it, £32 total which is like buying the game IMO, any more than that and you're going into dangerous territory but sod it. I bought Octane and Crypto with premium currency and I will buy Watson with free currency and I'll have enough premium currency left over to buy the next Battle Pass. I'm hoping I can farm another 12k free currency before the next season hits.

I wish damage counted for something, I did 1100+ damage in one round but only got a single kill so my rating was shit, seems a bit unfair.

Just a heads up but if you finish the battlepass you'll get enough coins to buy the next one. This particular battelpass is something like 16 weeks long too.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Just a heads up but if you finish the battlepass you'll get enough coins to buy the next one. This particular battelpass is something like 16 weeks long too.

Yeah, I noticed that, that's actually one of the reasons I bought it, it seemed very fair and good value.

Just had my second crash, the game just freezes and I turn into a loot crate after about 10 seconds, the crash is so bad I have to shut my PC down. On the plus had my best game before it, 1700 damage, 7 kills, and we won! My first win in fucking ages.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Charge Rifle should be rare, even a LifeLine supply drop item at worst.

Also, I feel like they need to buff Wattson. She feels fairly useless. Give her more ults now that we have Crypto.

I feel like this game has some pretty hard walls when playing 2v3 or 1v3. It's just impossible to win when the high TTK makes any flanks useless.

If they ever add duos, I feel like it will hit a real sweet spot wherein we can win more 1v2s and have less issues with stretched out battles

Last edited:

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
12 kills in one match for a personal best
16 wins over the past two days with two 4 game streaks

I love Wattson, man...

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
It really pisses me off when I queue solo with randoms and a team of 3 all burst into a building I'm in..... Why I can't I have a team like that? I never seem to get 2 other random players that run around the map together.

I played as Watson yesterday because I had daily challanges with her and she was surprisingly effective. There are a few towers/roofs you can perch on, and if you have charge rifles (which you probably will because theyre common) you can easily make it to top 3 by setting up fences on all the access points.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's an automatic 1000+ damage with the spartan laser and a sniper score.

I call it that because it may as well be.

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Thought I'd look here 👀
Feel free to add me on PSN: username is 'SupremeLoser'. I made it to Platinum IV in Season 2, and I'm currently back up to Silver I this season.

For context as well, I've played over 3000 games since Apex launched, so I'm pretty comfortable with using all the characters and weapons. I always play with a mic as well, especially for ranked.

Anyone else on here can feel free to add me on PSN as well.

I might add you guys, that is if you don't mind a sometimes intense and expressive player (but overall nice though). I made it to Plat IV on S2 and I'm currently already back on Gold IV as of yesterday. I intend to grind ranked a bit more than I did last season, I want to see if I can reach Diamond.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
What the the upcoming recolours??

XdqLEHN.jpg

Now judging by this picture, you'll be getting 14 free packs for each day you log in, and each has a 50% chance that you get either an Epic or Legendary event skin.

wsy3cypb81r31.jpg

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Duo's would be amazing. Even if you get a guy who tries to run away/drop solo you can stick to him. You won't be in a situation where your going to have a team of 3 jump you and you won't ever be outnumbered unless you get unlucky and have 2 teams pinch you.

I really hope the Halloween event brings in duo's.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
So anyone else finding the G7 is a monster this season? Even vanilla it's solid, bit more spammable than the anvil weapons (which are solid still).

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Duo's would be amazing. Even if you get a guy who tries to run away/drop solo you can stick to him. You won't be in a situation where your going to have a team of 3 jump you and you won't ever be outnumbered unless you get unlucky and have 2 teams pinch you.

I really hope the Halloween event brings in duo's.

Yeah, plus I feel that duos would not break the game mechanisms at all. The ideal thing about the abilities in Apex is that just about anything can help a class or more, and there's a class ability or more against all kinds of enemy skills. You can combine Bangalore's smokes with Bloodhound's ult. You can use Bangalore's airstrike (or Gibraltar's, for that matter) with Gibraltar's shield. You can use Wattson against airstrikes. You can use Wraith's portal to allow Lifeline to revive and heal in peace. Bloodhound's ult can be countered by mobility classes like Pathfinder or Wraith that can get you and your team out of the all-seeing-eyes' range.

Most of the best combos and counters only really need one or two players to be pulled off. I rarely play with pre-made teams of 3 but I do happen to play with a single friend from time to time, so I would definitely like duos because then all our fate would be in our hands, not having to hope the random picks the class we need, or that he wanders off, or that he quits, or that he doesn't revive, and so on.

SquareFenix

Oct 25, 2017
I might add you guys, that is if you don't mind a sometimes intense and expressive player (but overall nice though). I made it to Plat IV on S2 and I'm currently already back on Gold IV as of yesterday. I intend to grind ranked a bit more than I did last season, I want to see if I can reach Diamond.

Haha I don't mind intense players, and I've seen many of the clips you have posted on here, so it looks like you have lots of fun as well. I also want to see if I can make it to Diamond this season, as I made it to Platinum IV playing mostly solo last season as my other friend didn't like playing ranked. Team co-ordination is definitely a must once you reach those higher tiers.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

And this is a great win of mine. The enemy had the high ground advantage and were rocking great snipers, but we managed to overcome their push in a lovely way. The fun part begins around 2 minutes, before that I only finish off a self-reviving dude.

Tango-Pirate

Oct 29, 2017
UK
So anyone else finding the G7 is a monster this season? Even vanilla it's solid, bit more spammable than the anvil weapons (which are solid still).

It's always been solid, even before the buff it got for this season. Its just another weapon that's been slept on because too many players think r99, longbow and PK are the only weapons to take you to the end game.

Sejanoz

Nov 10, 2017
Managed to score a win, but not before a match where a teammate went afk when dropping, another where a Wraith died to the train and quit in shame, and another where I witnessed this:

Solo wins are still eluding me though.
tQxYHV9l.jpg

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Xp glitch

for over a week I'm getting no xp after matches

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
Changing your date does in fact work, I even bought two packs and got Bangalore and Crypto skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.