Apex Legends |OT2| Season 4: Shield batteries not included

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
I'm currently in a match solo, hiding up in that random cliff area near relay that only Pathfinder can get at. No shame!
Round 4 and I'll still be in the ring!!

Edit: actually it appears the one side is accessible. 4 teams left. I'm going to storm out of this bush like Rambo any minute.

Tawpgun

Oct 25, 2017
I’m not enjoying KC... I’m good at short and mid range fights, but not at sniping. KC is way too big for my tastes, and reminds me why I dropped apex in season 1
Oh really? My bad. I guess it feels less dense then. It seems like the fighting happens at larger distances

I am so confused.

Part of what I disliked about Worlds Edge initially was how spread apart it was. I suppose KC does have more natural verticality in spots. Worlds Edge might feel more cramped to you because its population centers more developed. Multiple story buildings next to each other.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anyone on PC here using something like a 1660 or similar who has consistent good performance in this game? I can't handle this any more, the game just randomly drops frames every 20 seconds or so or feels like a slideshow for no damn reason despite being 144fps most of the time.

Edit: Hm, did a full reinstall and tweaked some driver settings, things seemed better for a round. We'll see if they stay ok tomorrow I guess.

Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus. The sound for close range engagements is honestly the biggest annoyance right now. Not the randoms or hit registration or lag.