BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
https://apple.news/AeedB1U1rRa2KxMKykjLnSg

Snatch my wig Kings

bla_1540908000.png

Rumors thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/up...-be-5-9mm-thick-with-no-headphone-jack.74493/

Untitled.0.png

Last edited:

GlacialTruffle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yesss. I've been looking forward to this for a bit. Gonna' replace my iPad Air and non-retina MBP 2012.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Let's do this.

Thinking about iPad and curious what they will do with the Mac. Don't drop the ball Apple!

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love it if airpower still existed lol

should be loaded with refreshes for Mac mini, iPad, iMac, AirPods, etc

Maven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Earth
They just updated the Macbook pros and I bought one. hmmmmm

Anyway, I'll be picking up the new ipad pro

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is great news. I was thinking about selling my MBP and getting an iPad PRO some time next year.

Based0ne

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Any possibility the new Apple AirPods make an appearance at this event? Been holding off on buying a pair because of this.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they will make Files an actual File Management system instead of the total horror show it is now.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
My iPad is 3 or 4 years old now, just about time for an upgrade especially as the battery seems weaker recently.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Come on new macbook air. My Macbook Pro is going on 5 years old, and while it's still pulling its weight, I'd love to switch to something smaller and lighter.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, might sell my last year iPad Pro 10'' and get a new model. Hmm. Would probably ditch my 2014 Macbook Pro too and just use the iPad for when I need to be out and about and use my PC when doing stuff at home.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Give me that proper Mac Mini refresh or give me death. Definitely gonna snag one of those new iPad Pros too once there's good deals on it.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They refreshed the Mbps a few months ago

Unless they are going to refresh the non Touch Bar models at this event which I doubt it'll only be MacBook Air replacement, maybe MacBook mini + MacBook

Thats fine either way. I just want a new MPB but I cant buy one right now with the possibility thag they might update it this month.

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm, might sell my last year iPad Pro 10'' and get a new model. Hmm. Would probably ditch my 2014 Macbook Pro too and just use the iPad for when I need to be out and about and use my PC when doing stuff at home.

That's honestly what I do. I have an iPad Pro for whenever I'm out and about (school, work) and I have an iMac at home for anything that needs it. The new Pros with better form factors and possibly USB-C and a keyboard with more than one angle and a Pencil that attaches to the iPad will only make that so much better

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Come on new Mac mini. Come on new all-flash redesigned mini. In fact, it's all I want and if it doesn't happen I will be sad. If it doesn't happen now, then all hope is lost for the mini even though Tim said it wasn't dead. If there's no mini update then why bother waiting for it anymore?

And possibly finally decide the fate of the Air line. Eventually the Air will be dropped when the 12" MB is ready for that price point. Will this event be that time? Possibly not. But maybe. Who knows.

Jafku1

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I literally just bought some airpods yesterday. Guess I'll wait to opne them until then