• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone else unable to do Pro Fishing Tour on Ridiculous Fishing for the last few days? There was an update and I think it messed something up.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
My bad if asked before but I'm confused about in-app purchases. Apple Arcade is free from all IAP but the game Call of Dragons has reviews on it referencing spending money, whales, etc. Also there's no "includes IAP" note in the title when you look at the game in the app store. So what's goin on here?

Buttonbasher

Dec 4, 2017
My bad if asked before but I'm confused about in-app purchases. Apple Arcade is free from all IAP but the game Call of Dragons has reviews on it referencing spending money, whales, etc. Also there's no "includes IAP" note in the title when you look at the game in the app store. So what's goin on here?
I don't believe Call of Dragons is an Apple Arcade game. It appears to just be in the regular section of the app store for me.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
My kids are so happy a Merge game came to Apple Arcade. Me too now they will stop bugging me to let them play the awful mobile economy ones

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Got 4 months of Arcade for free from Best Buy's total. I had it last year from my Dads iPad purchase for a few months. Time to maybe finish Fantasia and Grind Stone and also check out all the other new games.

I don't pay for it because I already have too many games(Also have a Deck to take most of what AA does), but since I got it for free again I'll check some stuff out. Still lucky the iPad Pro 2017 is still relevant for most games.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
I've been really liking it as well but one complaint I have is that you can't progress time easily. I have essentially been soft locked from progressing for 3 in game days because it refuses to be sunny and allow me to dry out weeds to finish the chicken coop.

OP
OP
infiniteloop

infiniteloop

Oct 25, 2017
nice collection of games coming before the end of the year:

www.apple.com

8 new games and more than 50 updates coming to Apple Arcade this holiday season

This holiday season, Apple Arcade is building on its award-winning catalog with eight new games and more than 50 updates to existing titles.

Here's the full list of upcoming games by release date:

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
WTH why did no one tell me Samba was on Arcade????

Do be fair I've not looked at mobile gaming in a while.

It's pretty good though. Kinda hard on touch screen and not as fun as maracas but its core gameplay is there. Doesn't quite have the magic on the DC version but there's some OG songs along with an array of decent additions. Made my night actually.

Love to see more OG songs added which they seem to be adding more through updates. I do like that they are original song versions and not covers. Except for the remix of Shake Senora and I will Survive that aren't a patch on the originals.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
World of Demons and Hitchhiker will be leaving AA in February unfortunately.

IMG_3232.png

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Just recently played Blek. World of Demons got stale quickly for me unfortunately, and hitchhiker I hate to say is probably the worst game I've played on Arcade so I won't be sad to see it go.

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
Oh shit, World of Demons is leaving? It is certainly far from PlatinumGames' best but there's currently no other way to play it. Really hope they have a port/new release announcement coming up...