• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
5yUjFOO.gif

9RYEClq.png

This is a credit card. It can be a convenient, secure, profitable and rewarding tool for qualified users to enjoy.

Note: It will affect your credit history and making payments on time is paramount. Failure to meet minimum payments and due dates can cause long term damage to your financial qualifications of any category. Failure to pay balances in full upon initial due dates will also result in interest charges based on the balance carried to your next statement period.

The new application info site: http://wallet.apple.com/apply/other/

ieopVcJ.png

5wKECkg.png
ZwYluZt.png

gQKaTCu.png
cPDdNJ5.png

FIek0xm.png
vx847Lu.png

fIBrcFg.png
abfaFex.png

Cx3WpGP.png

IZxPT2k.png
TsPFhaU.png

K2GK633.png

xCg6WaG.png

Apple Card home page
Apple Card - How it Works
Apple Card - Privacy and Security

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No offense, more of a compliment, but this looks like a really well done ad.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, not sure how I feel about an OT for a credit card, but it's a damn nice looking OT for sure.

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Man imagine how much info Apple will have on your spending habits with this card. This is a targeted adds dream come true.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
It's a really good card so far. Makes the wallet app worth using beyond a simple payment

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
An OT for a specific credit card. I can only see Apple people getting this card

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wow think of all the cool apple stuff i could buy with my apple credit card

May 30, 2018
is there any similar card that offers the virtual randomized card number generation? had to get a new CC recently due to fraud, second time in 10 months. getting really tired of it. but i don't have an iPhone (only an iPad) so i don't think i'd get other benefits from this.

Oct 25, 2017
My friend who always gets the new iPhone and iPad when they release is for sure going to be in for one of these. Pretty sure he has already racked up a ton of credit card debt anyway so what is one more card to have to pay on every month.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
I use Apple Pay enough to fully utilize this so I am very interested in getting one as my second credit card.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I could potentially buy an iMac, iPad and iPhone next year. So it would probably make sense to get this card just for the discount on those purchases.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can you use your apple phone with your apple watch to use your apple card to buy apples?

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I was planning on getting this, but I ended up switching back to Android before it released, haha.
Plus I already have the Apple Barclaycard so this is a little redundant.

I do like the lack of a number on the card itself though.

Last edited:

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's about as consumer friendly as a credit card can be, so kudos to Apple on that front. I think I may make this my primary credit card.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
is there any similar card that offers the virtual randomized card number generation? had to get a new CC recently due to fraud, second time in 10 months. getting really tired of it. but i don't have an iPhone (only an iPad) so i don't think i'd get other benefits from this.
My Capital One card has a virtual credit card service where I can generate as many as I want and name them, and revoke them at will. They call it "Eno."

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
What kind of limits were people getting with high credit/high salary?

I can't help but think this will be like any 24-month 0% interest store card where you can have an 800+ FICO and a $100K+/yr salary and sill only get a $1,900 limit, lol.

I can easily handle the hard pull for the novelty of getting the card - but I won't bother with anything with less than a five-figure limit.

amar212

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Ordinary European here and I would like to know why is this even remotely interesting to anyone?

What are the benefits of this, like actual benefits, compared to any other credit card?

What does the owner actualy gain financialy, etc., thanx in advance to anyone willing to explain

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really want one, but I hope more credit card companies get the virtual card thingy. Or better, more places online accept apple pay.