hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
The "performance" callout definitely makes me think we might be seeing the first glimpse of the M2 here.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Does the next iPhone SE come in the same chassis as the current one and with a finger print button?

And how was the battery on the current SE? Cause the battery in my iPhone 7 is hideous to say the least.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Once again hoping that Apple Watch gets Android support, but I'm probably the only person asking for that.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't heard anything about an iPad Pro. Only thing I've heard is that is probably coming out in the fall. I'm sitting on the 9.7 2016 Pro and really want a new one, but am waiting for the new SOC.

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is M2 happening yet?

Gonna be waiting a while for what I'm looking for which'd be a proper new ipad mini. Not touching mini6 with the jelly issues and all that, esp when mini5 still hasn't really slowed down for me. Wish I could live with a 'normal' sized ipad but they're just too big to fit my usage.

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
Good it has finally been announced.

I'm hoping to pick up a Mac mini M1 Pro if all goes to plan.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
i'm ready to upgrade my 2018 ipad, but I don't think that's what this event is for.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
sounds like a boring event based off the rumors? New iPhone SE with same design as current SE and new iPad Air.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Really want a redesigned Macbok air so I can trade in my 16" intel

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Hoping for a redesigned Mac mini. Or even one in the old design. Just something new to set up as a new server. Even if it's just M1. That's really all I am waiting for.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a lot of people in this threat are going to be disappointed. M2, iPad Pro, new MacBook Air, iMac Pro, etc. are probably all WWDC and the fall. This event, from rumours, doesn't sound that great. I hope I'm wrong. I want mini led on my iPad Pro 11", a new MacBook Air, and to see what all the fuss will be about with a 27" iMac.

Is M2 happening yet?

Gonna be waiting a while for what I'm looking for which'd be a proper new ipad mini. Not touching mini6 with the jelly issues and all that, esp when mini5 still hasn't really slowed down for me. Wish I could live with a 'normal' sized ipad but they're just too big to fit my usage.
Probably going to be waiting 2-3 years for that. I bought a mini 6, noticed the jelly scroll immediately, and still enjoy it. It's a great tablet.

I bought one last year and I love it. I'm interested to see what they can add to a new version (not that I'll upgrade any time soon, lol).
Mini LED to the 11". Otherwise, like the last 4 years, the OS will be what holds the iPad back, not the chip.

anything about the Mini? Just a bump to M2? or new design possibly?
Potentially new design but likely M1 Pro/Max as this would replace the top end Intel Mac mini. I don't expect M2 until summer but I'm just a random person on a forum so I guess we'll see in a week!

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a lot of people in this threat are going to be disappointed. M2, iPad Pro, new MacBook Air, iMac Pro, etc. are probably all WWDC and the fall. This event, from rumours, doesn't sound that great. I hope I'm wrong. I want mini led on my iPad Pro 11", a new MacBook Air, and to see what all the fuss will be about with a 27" iMac.

Probably going to be waiting 2-3 years for that. I bought a mini 6, noticed the jelly scroll immediately, and still enjoy it. It's a great tablet.

Have you noticed anything regarding degraded screen quality? Jelly wouldn't kill me but it sounded like the screen was subpar even besides that issue. The A12 on the mini5 handles everything I want on it, so until we see real significant slowdowns I'm probably just sticking to it.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking of getting an IPad Air, so hope to see a new one. If it's not much of a change compared to the currentt one(ipad air 4), I hope to see a pricedrop.

Do Apple usually have a pricedrops on previous ipad models when releasing a new?

Shalashaska

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we'll see any M2 stuff yet. Apple is probably more focused on getting the current lineup off Intel, and they have the chips they need to do it now for everything but the Mac Pro. I bet we see M2 in the summer or fall to go along with a redesigned Macbook Air, or a redesigned 27" iMac if they haven't gotten to that yet.

I'm excited to see a M1 Pro Mac Mini though. Might pick one of those up.