• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Apple ever so casually including some (assumedly?) non-binary (or otherwise LGBTQ) representation.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
The hearing study and decibel measurement is almost selling me, I have hearing aids so I try and be more conscious of the noise around me. Am always curious to know how loud I listen to music or podcasts in the car.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
My Apple Watch Series 4 has been a blessing when monitoring my heart rate. It was extremely pricy at the time, but it was well-worth it.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I wish I could get Apple Watches for both of my parents for fall detection and heart monitoring, but not only would they never actually wear them but they would outright refuse them like they refused the iMac I bought for them earlier in the year. Never before have I returned a product the same day that I received it in the mail.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Apple Watch is like the iPad Pro. It's just Apple showboating. There's no competition.

It's like the opposite of the state of their iPhone line.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lcimg-ad128e6a-5fd6-48d2-b0c9-cc44c5478fc8.jpg

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
All these fucking edgelords in the comments lol. God forbid apple do something beneficial to people.
There is literally nothing Apple could do in this presentation to appease those people, or some people int his thread. It's either too expensive, or if it's not too expensive it's too cringey, or if it's not too cringey it's something other products are already doing. Some people are just here to be a pain in the ass