• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do people really still care that much about an always on display? I got over it within a couple months.

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
I remember when the first Apple Watch had the complaint of "It's off majority of the time it's useless!" and that was quickly a non-issue because of how great the auto-turn feature worked.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
q69rzBY.png

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Always on display is super nice.

Apple Watch is definitely the more innovative products by Apple

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Honestly, Apple is at the top with their watches right now, no other corporation comes close to having a smart watch this advanced. If it wasn't too expensive here in Mexico I would definitely wear one (and because of robbers...)
Exactly. I am considering buying one of these to my mom. She faints randomly at night lately.
That'll be a great idea, especially with the improvements being announced. I hope your mom gets better from those random faints :(

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
lol everyone with one of these will be getting rid of it.

can't have a watch with the screen off! people will easily know they have an old model.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User warned: hostility
There is literally nothing Apple could do in this presentation to appease those people, or some people int his thread. It's either too expensive, or if it's not too expensive it's too cringey, or if it's not too cringey it's something other products are already doing. Some people are just here to be a pain in the ass

me: wow I'm so emotional that this piece of technology saved these people's lives
edgelords: OH MY GOD YOU FEEL EMOTION TOWARDS A CORPORATION????????????????????????????? I HOPE JOKE????????????????????????????????

eat shit :D

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Always on display is a pretty big.

Only things that would be better would be multi-day battery life (requiring a change in battery tech) and iPhone independence (to be a totally stand alone device).

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to say it now because it's definitely not happening. Every year, I hope for Android support for the Apple Watch & every year, I'm disappointed. These health features should be available to everyone.