• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What Apple Products do You have?

• Mac

Votes: 394 64.0%
  • iPad

Votes: 446 72.4%
  • iPhone

Votes: 535 86.9%
  • Watch

Votes: 368 59.7%
  • Airpods

Votes: 405 65.7%
  • AppleTV

Votes: 308 50.0%
  • None: The Dark World

Votes: 25 4.1%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, especially since they no longer need to put a hard drive in it, only a slim flash storage card. But face it, they won't make it bigger. Once they shrink down they rarely make anything bigger. At least not noticeably or substantially.

Gonna have to buy an external SSD. But I hate that all I can find is USB-C now. No one has the old Thunderbolt style, and while it'll still be backwards compatible, I only have 4 USB ports on my iMac and two unused ThunderBolt 2 ports that I still can't use. I have to buy a hub just to use the drive anyway. Because I can't find any TB2 to USB3 adapters anyway. Everyone's given up and moved on from ThunderBolt 2 as a port connection.

Any solutions? Should I just suck it up and get a cheap USB hub? It needs to support a bunch of USB HDDs.

This is the SSD I'm currently looking at, only because it comes with the cable for USB-A as well as USB-C so I can still use it without having to make another purchase of a cable. And it's cheap. Either way it'll be much faster than what I'm currently experiencing.

At least Apple's TB3 to TB2 adapter works as a bidirectional adapter—you can use it to adapt TB2 stuff to TB3 or vice versa, so you should be able to get a TB3 drive and just convert it down to one of your available ports.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
At least Apple's TB3 to TB2 adapter works as a bidirectional adapter—you can use it to adapt TB2 stuff to TB3 or vice versa, so you should be able to get a TB3 drive and just convert it down to one of your available ports.
I assume you mean this:

But then I would need to get a ThunderBolt 2 cable just to connect it. And $50 is pretty expensive. More than half the cost of the drive. The cables alone would be as much as the drive is.

Edit: I'd probably just get a USB hub. But my question is, do I need a powered hub? Or will one that only connects via USB and doesn't need to be plugged in work fine? I have to connect external USB3 hard drives.

Will this work:

Last edited:

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, especially since they no longer need to put a hard drive in it, only a slim flash storage card. But face it, they won't make it bigger. Once they shrink down they rarely make anything bigger. At least not noticeably or substantially.

Gonna have to buy an external SSD. But I hate that all I can find is USB-C now. No one has the old Thunderbolt style, and while it'll still be backwards compatible, I only have 4 USB ports on my iMac and two unused ThunderBolt 2 ports that I still can't use. I have to buy a hub just to use the drive anyway. Because I can't find any TB2 to USB3 adapters anyway. Everyone's given up and moved on from ThunderBolt 2 as a port connection.

Any solutions? Should I just suck it up and get a cheap USB hub? It needs to support a bunch of USB HDDs.

This is the SSD I'm currently looking at, only because it comes with the cable for USB-A as well as USB-C so I can still use it without having to make another purchase of a cable. And it's cheap. Either way it'll be much faster than what I'm currently experiencing.

You have TB1, not TB2. You're not going to find a TB1 solution for a reasonable price, the adoption was never there.

Suck it up and go the USB route, preferably an enclosure with a removable cable so you can use either USB-A or USB-C (I use the UGREEN one).

Source: I speak from bitter experience.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
You have TB1, not TB2. You're not going to find a TB1 solution for a reasonable price, the adoption was never there.

Suck it up and go the USB route, preferably an enclosure with a removable cable so you can use either USB-A or USB-C (I use the UGREEN one).

Source: I speak from bitter experience.
I've already decided to just go USB. Now I just need to know what hub to buy as I need one more port. I posted one above. I need to know if it's good enough. If so I'm just gonna order both right away.

If not, recommend a good one that's cheap. I only need one more port! lol

Also, I don't know which TB I have. I assumed it was 2. I never used TB in my life.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone else have a 10.5 iPad Pro? And if so is your WiFi reception shit? Because mine is always loosing connection. At first I was thinking its the distance from my wireless router, but yet none of my other devices ever have a problem.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So, I got myself an 11-inch iPad Pro and since I haven't found a proper screen protector, I haven't touched it yet :D
Any suggestions?

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
So, I got myself an 11-inch iPad Pro and since I haven't found a proper screen protector, I haven't touched it yet :D
Any suggestions?
I don't use a screen protector but my big recommendation is try a highly rated Tempered Glass protector as those feel most similar to the actual iPad screen

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't use a screen protector but my big recommendation is try a highly rated Tempered Glass protector as those feel most similar to the actual iPad screen

Thanks for the reply!
My worry is that a glass screen protectors might affect the touch sensitivity of the screen.

Since I'd be using it for writing, doodling and watching shows do you think it's really necessary getting one if I already got a smart cover?

Yeah, don't use a screen protector
There's my answer already :D

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone ITT migrated their entire user folder to an external drive? Any issues with that on a stationary Mac?

E: Oh yes, finally! They must've pushed a backend update, at least on tvOS 13 there's finally a video menu bar item in Apple Music! I hated how that got buried way down in Discover previously.

Last edited:

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
Has anyone ITT migrated their entire user folder to an external drive? Any issues with that on a stationary Mac?

Yes. Well, different internal volumes in my PowerMacs, Mac Pros and now Mini, but same difference.

Have an admin account with their home folder in the usual spot, for any troubleshooting you may need to do when your user's home folder isn't connected. Just use the same password as you use for your regular account to keep things simple.

Oct 25, 2017
You won't hurt it, but it will be agonizingly slow. It probably won't even charge while you're using it, just slow the draining
To be honest, it charged faster than I expected. I went out to a dinner and it was maybe 50-ish percent, and I plugged it in and when I got back it was at 100%. I don't really need to charge when using it, just in brief hours like that, and it worked out well for my usage. Just wanted to double check that I'm not screwing up the battery by using it like this in the rare instances where I travel very lightly.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I went ahead and ordered the external SSD and USB Hub. Hopefully they work out. Wont know for like 5-8 business days though. I'm not in enough of a hurry that I needed to rush shipping.

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
I still can't get over Reeder 3 replacing the 3D Touch article preview with that redundant little menu. 🤦‍♀️

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
To continue my Face ID story from the other day, I casually picked up my brothers iPad Pro today because he asked me to fetch it for him and it unlocked – I tried again. Unlocks every single time without having created an alternate appearance. Meh. I thought these "my kid unlocked my iPhone X" videos from launch were just clickbait fake but if it can be fooled by siblings that are seven years apart across devices … 🤔 Ah well. As long as its just close family I guess its not a huge biggie.

Re: eGPU, I picked up a used Blackmagic on eBay for a decent price yesterday, I hope it will work as flawless as anticipated (aka no more frame drops, no sleep/wake issues, no noise in desktop-only use, no fuckery with resolution settings etc).

Last edited:

ascagnel

Mar 29, 2018

The Mini won't get bigger -- in fact, Apple claimed that as a benefit when they unveiled the 2018 Mini. The shape is great for rackmounting (you can fit two systems horizontally on a 1U mount or 8 vertically on a 4U mount), and a cottage industry has popped up for "Macs in a data center".

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
After using my Apple Watch Series 3 for many months now I can say it's great but everyday I just wish I had the series 4.

Might grab a used s4 when everyone upgrades to the s5 and just sit one series behind.

I'm just tired of the s3 being a little cumbersome in every way the s4 seems to have cleaned up.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
The Mini won't get bigger -- in fact, Apple claimed that as a benefit when they unveiled the 2018 Mini. The shape is great for rackmounting (you can fit two systems horizontally on a 1U mount or 8 vertically on a 4U mount), and a cottage industry has popped up for "Macs in a data center".
Which explains why they didn't even make them smaller. Then again, they're the ones that killed the Xserve.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
Do you need to constantly update your weight for Apple Watch to determine how many calories you burn? I've lost 25-30lbs since I got the Watch 2 years ago but never updated the weight as it was annoying to have to do. Will this affect my stats when I exercise or no?

Thanks.

And the ECG is sweet (In Canada), even though I get a yearly ECG its nice to have on my wrist.

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Do you need to constantly update your weight for Apple Watch to determine how many calories you burn? I've lost 25-30lbs since I got the Watch 2 years ago but never updated the weight as it was annoying to have to do. Will this affect my stats when I exercise or no?

Thanks.

And the ECG is sweet (In Canada), even though I get a yearly ECG its nice to have on my wrist.

Yes, your weight definitely determines the results of your exercise. If you update it in the Health app it'll propagate to the Watch app automatically

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
So I don't know if this is the right thread. But due to a series of errors on apples behalf I'm upgrading my iPad Pro 10.5 to iPad Pro 11.

How hard is it to adjust to the lack of a home button? I have a ton of lightning chargers, is it ok to use an adaptor for USB c on these?

Edit: and I'm seeing you guys recommend not putting a screen protector on? Won't it get scratched then? I'm paranoid of damage :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 9330

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I don't know if this is the right thread. But due to a series of errors on apples behalf I'm upgrading my iPad Pro 10.5 to iPad Pro 11.

How hard is it to adjust to the lack of a home button? I have a ton of lightning chargers, is it ok to use an adaptor for USB c on these?

Edit: and I'm seeing you guys recommend not putting a screen protector on? Won't it get scratched then? I'm paranoid of damage :(

you get use to no home button in 5 minutes.

I don't believe there are any USB-C to Lightning adapters* so all your lightning chargers won't matter with the new Pro

*there is one for the ridiculous price of $30 and only work for audio, so no power. If you find any others they're not MFi and won't work. You don't want to mess around, especially with power for an expensive device

And yes, I recommend no screen protector unless you want a specialized one court drawing or something

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
you get use to no home button in 5 minutes.

I don't believe there are any USB-C to Lightning adapters* so all your lightning chargers won't matter with the new Pro

*there is one for the ridiculous price of $30 and only work for audio, so no power. If you find any others they're not MFi and won't work. You don't want to mess around, especially with power for an expensive device

And yes, I recommend no screen protector unless you want a specialized one court drawing or something

Thanks for the reply. Is the screen resistant to scratching or something? Or is it more it's preferable not to put something over it because it messes with it?

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to remove albums from my Apple Music library without deleting all songs from it that I added to playlists?! I noticed this yesterday and am dumbfounded and its 100 % reproducible (iOS 12.3, 12.4 and 13). Don't even wanna know how many songs got removed that way already without me consciously noticing it. I occasionally just add an album by an artist to my library to listen to it at some point, pick out the songs I enjoy and then remove it. Why would I want to clog up the album section of my library with items I don't throughly like? And vice-versa, why would I want to remove all songs that I like and have added to a playlist when I remove an album form my library? Who came up with such a dumb design decision ...

Last edited:

Deleted member 9330

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Is the screen resistant to scratching or something? Or is it more it's preferable not to put something over it because it messes with it?

Not particularly, it's just a nice screen.
Can anyone tell me how to remove albums from my Apple Music library without deleting all songs from it that I added to playlists?! I noticed this yesterday and am dumbfounded and its 100 % reproducible (iOS 12.3, 12.4 and 13). Don't even wanna know how many songs got removed that way already without me consciously noticing it. I occasionally just add an album by an artist to my library to listen to it at some point, pick out the songs I enjoy and then remove it. Why would I want to clog up the album section of my library with items I don't throughly like? And vice-versa, why would I want to remove all songs that I like and have added to a playlist when I remove an album form my library? Who came up with such a dumb design decision ...

What you can do is make sure "Add Playlist Songs" is turned off, that way you can add songs not in your library to a playlist and have them stick around. So you'd listen to an album, remove it from your library, then add the songs you like to a playlist without having that album "clog up" your list.

I disagree that it's a dumb design decision. Normally when you remove something from your library you're telling the system "I don't want this anymore," not "I don't want this anymore no wait I didn't mean in this one section"

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Man I'm questioning screen protectors in general now. I've got an iPhone 8 Plus. The pocket I put it in never has anything else in it except the phone.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm questioning screen protectors in general now. I've got an iPhone 8 Plus. The pocket I put it in never has anything else in it except the phone.

I had a glass screen protector on my X since launch. Took it off a few months ago. I'm always careful to keep it in a pocket with no other items, have a case on with lip protection for basic face down on a table stuff, and I have applecare in case I drop it (and if you drop from a height there is no guarantee a protector will save you anyway)

More useful on a phone than a tablet (which will presumably be in a case with a front flap except when in use, and you'll be sitting down/controlled environment with an ipad)

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
The glass screen protectors saved both my phone and my iPad so many times now, that I will not use my devices without one anymore. I would probably go without one on my iPad, but I have kids.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Not particularly, it's just a nice screen.

What you can do is make sure "Add Playlist Songs" is turned off, that way you can add songs not in your library to a playlist and have them stick around. So you'd listen to an album, remove it from your library, then add the songs you like to a playlist without having that album "clog up" your list.

I disagree that it's a dumb design decision. Normally when you remove something from your library you're telling the system "I don't want this anymore," not "I don't want this anymore no wait I didn't mean in this one section"
Yeah, that was the first thing I turned off when I started using AM. I'll just file Feedback and pray the behavior is changed. Perhaps it really is a bug since it doesn't tell you anywhere that you'll lose the playlist entries too

Atraveller

Oct 25, 2017
Mineral particles in the environment will do some numbers no matter how much care you put into the handling of your phone. Micro-scratches are unavoidable without a screen protector.

DekuBleep

Oct 25, 2017
If I want to use a recent MBP as with an external monitor and a keyboard and close the lid of the MBP while using the monitor sometimes then what do I have to do to make that work?

With the old MBP I need a wired keyboard hooked up and then the external monitor screen would come back on after I close the lid of the MBP.

If I have an external TB/USBC monitor hooked up and a wireless keyboard then will the laptop just work after I close the lid and hit keys on the KB or wireless mouse? Thanks!

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
So I generally replace my iPhone on roughly a 3-year cycle (iPhone 4 Nov. 2010, iPhone 5c Sept. 2013, iPhone SE Mar. 2017) but I've got a real urge to upgrade early when this year's iPhone drops, and I'm having a hell of a time talking myself into it.

My SE's battery is more or less kaput. After almost two and a half years of daily usage I find I can drain it from 100% to 0% in roughly three hours of average use. I know a new battery can be purchased from Apple for $50, and from third party suppliers for $30, but I'm never a fan of doing surgery on iPhones, even though I've done it a dozen times by now. I figure that's $50 I can put into a new iPhone instead.

I'd like a new camera. The wife and I adopted a cat recently, and trying to take pictures of a black cat in a poorly lit room really highlights how poor the iPhone SE camera is, especially next to my wife's iPhone XR. I have a "proper" camera that I bought back in 2012 (Fujifilm X10) but it's so inconvenient to take out and about that I'm honestly thinking of selling it for whatever it's worth (Maybe $200-300ish? It was worth $600 new) and putting that cash into a new iPhone instead, as much as it pains me, because I honestly haven't used it enough to get $600 worth out of it, no matter how much I push myself to use it. (Doesn't help that the fancy leather case I bought back in 2012 recent fell apart on me...gotta get some glue for that.)

My biggest roadblock with this whole scenario is the size of the phone itself though. I don't consider myself a heavy phone user. I'll watch a Youtube video here and there and maybe browse the web, but I'm generally not the kind of person that is glued to their phone, especially after buying an Apple Watch last year. Because of this, I love love love (x100) the size of the iPhone SE. Small, compact, out of the way, slips easily into a shirt pocket without peeking out and is almost smaller than my wallet. It does everything I could want or need it to without being a ginormo-phone like what's on the market today.

The rumor coming down the pipeline is that Apple has a new "small" phone being prepped for 2020, but that's a LONG way away and I honestly don't know if I want to stay on my iPhone SE for that much longer, especially considering it was technically a generation out of date when I bought it. iPhones now come in "Uncomfortably Big" (iPhone XS Max) "Hilariously Big" (iPhone XR) and "Bigger Than I'd Care For" (iPhone XS) and as far as I can tell the 2019 iPhones are going to come in those same sizes.

So now I'm more or less stuck in a land with no real options, and it suuuuuucks. I can wait for the 2020 phone, hope it's closer in size to the iPhone SE that I love, and just live with my iPhone SE that I have now for another 14 months. Or I can buy the 2019 phone, then kick myself when I've spent $1000+ on a phone that I don't really want, especially when the 2020 iPhone releases and it could potentially be closer to what I'd prefer. Or I can buy a refurbished iPhone 8 or iPhone X and probably overspend for tech that'll be two years old at that point.

I guess I can't make any proper decisions until Apple's iPhone event comes, but it's a real bummer that I don't have a whole lot of real options in the meantime.

Nov 5, 2017
So I generally replace my iPhone on roughly a 3-year cycle (iPhone 4 Nov. 2010, iPhone 5c Sept. 2013, iPhone SE Mar. 2017) but I've got a real urge to upgrade early when this year's iPhone drops, and I'm having a hell of a time talking myself into it.

My SE's battery is more or less kaput. After almost two and a half years of daily usage I find I can drain it from 100% to 0% in roughly three hours of average use. I know a new battery can be purchased from Apple for $50, and from third party suppliers for $30, but I'm never a fan of doing surgery on iPhones, even though I've done it a dozen times by now. I figure that's $50 I can put into a new iPhone instead.

I'd like a new camera. The wife and I adopted a cat recently, and trying to take pictures of a black cat in a poorly lit room really highlights how poor the iPhone SE camera is, especially next to my wife's iPhone XR. I have a "proper" camera that I bought back in 2012 (Fujifilm X10) but it's so inconvenient to take out and about that I'm honestly thinking of selling it for whatever it's worth (Maybe $200-300ish? It was worth $600 new) and putting that cash into a new iPhone instead, as much as it pains me, because I honestly haven't used it enough to get $600 worth out of it, no matter how much I push myself to use it. (Doesn't help that the fancy leather case I bought back in 2012 recent fell apart on me...gotta get some glue for that.)

My biggest roadblock with this whole scenario is the size of the phone itself though. I don't consider myself a heavy phone user. I'll watch a Youtube video here and there and maybe browse the web, but I'm generally not the kind of person that is glued to their phone, especially after buying an Apple Watch last year. Because of this, I love love love (x100) the size of the iPhone SE. Small, compact, out of the way, slips easily into a shirt pocket without peeking out and is almost smaller than my wallet. It does everything I could want or need it to without being a ginormo-phone like what's on the market today.

The rumor coming down the pipeline is that Apple has a new "small" phone being prepped for 2020, but that's a LONG way away and I honestly don't know if I want to stay on my iPhone SE for that much longer, especially considering it was technically a generation out of date when I bought it. iPhones now come in "Uncomfortably Big" (iPhone XS Max) "Hilariously Big" (iPhone XR) and "Bigger Than I'd Care For" (iPhone XS) and as far as I can tell the 2019 iPhones are going to come in those same sizes.

So now I'm more or less stuck in a land with no real options, and it suuuuuucks. I can wait for the 2020 phone, hope it's closer in size to the iPhone SE that I love, and just live with my iPhone SE that I have now for another 14 months. Or I can buy the 2019 phone, then kick myself when I've spent $1000+ on a phone that I don't really want, especially when the 2020 iPhone releases and it could potentially be closer to what I'd prefer. Or I can buy a refurbished iPhone 8 or iPhone X and probably overspend for tech that'll be two years old at that point.

I guess I can't make any proper decisions until Apple's iPhone event comes, but it's a real bummer that I don't have a whole lot of real options in the meantime.

You will see a massive difference in terms of display quality and camera quality when you upgrade from the SE > iPhone "XI" and just be happy with that. The new phones will easily last 5 years.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
You will see a massive difference in terms of display quality and camera quality when you upgrade from the SE > iPhone "XI" and just be happy with that. The new phones will easily last 5 years.

Display quality isn't a selling point, as I don't consume a whole lot of content on the device. The biggest question mark is gonna be size, but it's looking like 2019's phones are a carbon copy of 2018's phones in the size department.

Honestly I'll probably just spring for the $50 battery replacement and sit on my hands for the aforementioned 14 months, but I'm not necessarily sold on that decision so far.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Hooked my Blackmagic eGPU up a few hours ago and it's been okay so far. It's silent enough and desktop performance on this 4K UW with my non-linear scaled resolution is smooth as it should be. My monitor went to sleep while I left and I had to turn it off and on again to get an image but that has happened on occasion before so I hope its not the expected behavior. I'll add an automation to eject / activate the egpu to my Good Night / Morning shortcut routine tonight and hope it works as expected (i. e. no fucked up window positions etc).

I wonder if it was part of the exclusivity deal with Apple to make the supplied TB3 cable as hilariously short as it is :^)

Nov 5, 2017
Display quality isn't a selling point, as I don't consume a whole lot of content on the device. The biggest question mark is gonna be size, but it's looking like 2019's phones are a carbon copy of 2018's phones in the size department.

Honestly I'll probably just spring for the $50 battery replacement and sit on my hands for the aforementioned 14 months, but I'm not necessarily sold on that decision so far.

If you are holding out because you think Apple will release a successor to the iPhone SE with upgraded internals in the near future, forget it. It looks like the SE variant is in the same boat as the iPod Touch - random refreshes with no consistent time frame. They just do it when they think the time is right. Better to just forget about the increase in screen size and just get the latest phones. The 5.8 inches isn't all that big. The near bezel-less display helps to make the 5-8 inches feel smaller than you think it is.

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If you are holding out because you think Apple will release a successor to the iPhone SE with upgraded internals in the near future, forget it. It looks like the SE variant is in the same boat as the iPod Touch - random refreshes with no consistent time frame. They just do it when they think the time is right. Better to just forget about the increase in screen size and just get the latest phones. The 5.8 inches isn't all that big. The near bezel-less display helps to make the 5-8 inches feel smaller than you think it is.
I think he's maybe referring to Apple retiring the 5.8" size next year in favor of a flagship 5.4", according to Kuo who always gets these things right. Not a huge difference in size but it will be closer to what a 6/7/8 is.

Not to mention everything else in the 2020 models. Qualcomm 5G, post-notch design (at least post its current iteration), possible ProMotion 120Hz. This year's models are to be avoided if possible and if you only buy a new phone every few years. Although I'm sure it they will get a killer camera as the main hook, so there's that.

Last edited:

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
Since the iOS App Store was removed from iTunes there's no way to buy an iPad app without an iPad, is there?

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks.

I haven't really noticed much change while updating it, but I also am not fluctuating that much.
Vuze I have that on my Monoprice 27" 1440p that has existed since I got it years ago, so totally unrelated to eGPU.

The Xserve? It was last updated in 2009 and then retired in 2011.
As in they're making a rack-mounted server SKU of the Mac Pro.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Since the iOS App Store was removed from iTunes there's no way to buy an iPad app without an iPad, is there?
You can use a legacy version of iTunes to do so (just a word of warning, I have no idea how iTunes works and whether you can have multiple versions installed or whether that breaks stuff) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208079

E: Oof, auto eject / sleep of the eGPU isn't as straight forward as anticipated ... first it relaunches all open apps when you issue the eject command (which is bleh but especially annoying if you have stuff running in the background), second you need to apparently unload a kext to make it disconnect but Shortcuts doesn't allow sudo commands via SSH since you can't enter the password (which I wouldn't want to do anyway). I'm sure there is a workaround for the latter, will need to look into it tomorrow.

Last edited: