• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Apple TV+ - $4.99 month starting November 1st, 1 YEAR FREE with new Mac, iPad and iPhone

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if the free student sub is just for a limited time? I just received a push notification on my devices telling me about the combo promo (which has been working since launch) and it said „for a short time“? No further info though 🤷‍♂️

E: Also can anyone chime in on video quality on a Mac? I have a 4K display attached to my Mac mini 2018 but the streaming quality doesn't seem nearly as crisp as on my TV. Maybe its just the closer proximity.

Last edited:

Lump

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed today that all episodes of Dickenson are on the service - was that the case from day 1? Or did Apple just drop episodes 5-10 today?

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if the free student sub is just for a limited time? I just received a push notification on my devices telling me about the combo promo (which has been working since launch) and it said „for a short time“? No further info though 🤷‍♂️

E: Also can anyone chime in on video quality on a Mac? I have a 4K display attached to my Mac mini 2018 but the streaming quality doesn't seem nearly as crisp as on my TV. Maybe its just the closer proximity.
Yeah I got the message too, but have no idea how to activate it