• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lol. For all the BS these sales threads are always filled with I do still enjoy little things like *that*.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Granbull
Mew
Mewtwo

Is that any better for y'all lol.

Edit: this was wrong apparently.

Last edited:

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Swampert and Feraligatr are both cool Pokémon, but Mewtwo remains a classic.

I must point out that Switch is my top played console at the moment, with PS4 next in line, and Xbox One the least played one.

Edit: apparently I got it wrong. But Toumari is a cool guy.

Last edited:

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Swampert and Feraligatr are both cool Pokémon, but Mewtwo remains a classic.

I must point out that Switch is my top played console at the moment, with PS4 next in line, and Xbox One the least played one.

Well shoot now that you're speaking my language I really was way off.

I follow now though lol.

GamingCJ

Apr 14, 2019
So a riddle remains a riddle instead of a leak as long it is not clear if it's about chapters or pages?
I'm going with pages btw

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, to not make it as obvious lol.
This is low key how to do it though.

"Sorry guys, late and all but my predictions are XXX"

Just round up and down randomly.

Also while this is fun, it's got to start off site first.

Quoting literature however, that's just us going crazy trying to link stuff together. We don't know which is right.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice. But can we no longer say how the user predictions ranked under new rules since that would approximate the real deal?

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I know PS4 would be down compared to last year no matter what, since God of War released last year. Xbox potentially down YOY. Switch probably increased YOY.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean there's nothing difficult.
It's three lines from Finnegan's Wake. The keys are the pages numbers those lines are in.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Considering that Xbox did 132k last year I find it unliklly that it's up YOY and there's only one "leak" in this thread that would confirm that.

Doctor Mario

Alt-Account
Banned
Mar 12, 2019
Confusion is good, numbers don't spread out too much, with that maybe NPD will leave us alone.

I know it sucks, but at least we have the data.

Doctor Mario

Alt-Account
Banned
Mar 12, 2019
2019 will be a tough year for PS4/XB1. Imagine 2020...

Sony at least has more margin to drop the price if the sales starts to became to low, Microsoft in the other hand will have to pratically give away the Xbox One S.

hannybunny24

Jun 25, 2018
Germany
Yeah I had the pages at first but used a weird pdf and numbers didn't make sense. Should have used an original scan. Wasn't super sure about chapters because while Switch and PS4 seemed likely, XBOX up seemed weird. Also thought maybe we would not get it THAT specific. Cool that the threads go on. I like riddles.

GamingCJ

Apr 14, 2019
Yeah I had the pages at first but used a weird pdf and numbers didn't make sense. Should have used an original scan. Wasn't super sure about chapters because while Switch and PS4 seemed likely, XBOX up seemed weird. Also thought maybe we would not get it THAT specific. Cool that the threads go on. I like riddles.
I see. In that case you should be glad though, your bad luck here might have improved our chance for another riddle in a month ;)