• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Kona Reeves and talent he should be pushed ahead of.

tumblr_pfw780MOTR1uvyu9yo1_500.gif

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Marvelous has the best pound-for-pound entrance music of any company in wrestling and I won't here otherwise. Though it's a tragedy the JAN theme is lost to time and Kagetsu's ace music came after that CD release.
Oh Kagetsu's GOAT theme is on it and it even has a bit with lyrics towards the end. Some of these songs really go places once it gets past the bits you only ever hear on the shows.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Superstar shakeup is tonight, yeah? Give me your predictions ERA! Who's going where?
Not going to place champs since I assume they stay on brand (except Becky and the IIconics maybe?)
People I actually care about (fully expect to be wrong on all counts) chosen soley for feuds I want to see:
Charlotte --> Raw
Revival --> SD
DBry --> Raw
Black/Ricochet/Ali --> Raw
Gargano --> SD
Shayna --> SD
Kairi Sane --> SD
Reigns --> SD
Sami --> Raw
KO --> Raw
Asuka --> Raw

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kairi goes to SD to team with Asuka and they kill the Iconics

with kindness

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Meltzer says Samoa Joe is sick and a segment he was gonna have on Raw was scrapped

Which likely means Joe to Raw and Balor to SD

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine giving Bully Ray more creative power in a wrestling promotion after that MSG disaster if he had anything to do with that fuckery.

Holy shit.

"My ballls!!"

Last edited:

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
They need to throw Nia out and just bring up Rhea.

She's a monster heel too, just leaps and bounds better as a wrestler and less liable to kill one of her fellow employees eventually. Which is always a plus.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
You missed his much hyped time in Evolve?!
While looking for the spring break gif I stumbled on a twitter thread from him saying that last year he had to drop out of Mania weekend and EVOLVE because his dad had heart issues and died shortly after

Brutal stuff but I'm glad he's getting his shine right now

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Whats a gimmick template you guys are kind of tired of seeing?

After about 20 plus years watching, I think I'm burned out on the "I'm richer than you" characters.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Opposite of you. I think we need more Richer than you guys. they're easy to make easily hateable.

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
i'm glad that Daga and Tessa are basically becoming Bar Wrestling regulars

they're also doing Moose vs Luchasaurus which I thought was dumb at first but now I think will actually be really fun

Oct 28, 2017
Balor to SmackDown makes some level of sense, especially as somewhat of a counter to AEW since it's allegedly premiering the same week SD goes to Fox

"Oh so they've got those Elite guys? Well we've got Bullet Club Classic right over here!"

Plus it might help them to convince Gallows & Anderson to stay

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be fun reading the "SmackDown roster is fucked" hot takes after the superstar shakeup

Status
Not open for further replies.