• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Flammable D

Lykos went dark after everyone thought he got hurt but they never mentioned it online and seems like business as usual?

Hope it was just a scare and he's ight

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I forgot to respond to this but you're a dang fool if you live close to this and don't go

Deppen/Gresham alone is worth the money. Mancer/Homicide could be amazing, at the very least is a matchup to get hyped about on paper. The more I think about it they probably will run Janela vs. Gage (it's an excuse to not run a deathmatch main, hometown crowd for Janela after getting hurt on the first Asbury show, and Joey isn't protected right now. one last main before AEW kicks up)

They'll announce it in the next couple of hours regardless

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
USO's and Naomi to Raw
Charlotte to Raw
Joe to Raw
Mandy Rose to Raw
AJ to Raw
Undisputed Era to Raw to be fed to Roman

Balor to Smackdown
Revival to Smackdown
Sasha to Smackdown
Drew to Smackdown
Kairi and Candance to Smackdown

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Sorry I forgot to respond to this but you're a dang fool if you live close to this and don't go

Deppen/Gresham alone is worth the money. Mancer/Homicide could be amazing, at the very least is a matchup to get hyped about on paper. The more I think about it they probably will run Janela vs. Gage (it's an excuse to not run a deathmatch main, hometown crowd for Janela after getting hurt on the first Asbury show, and Joey isn't protected right now. one last main before AEW kicks up)

They'll announce it in the next couple of hours regardless
Oh Deppen//Gresham sounds like it'd be great. Doesn't feel like Deppen gets booked enough considering how good he is.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Flammable D

Lykos went dark after everyone thought he got hurt but they never mentioned it online and seems like business as usual?

Hope it was just a scare and he's ight

Fingers crossed. He could always just be managing

Honestly, if I was him, I would go dark when stuff like that happens. Absolutely would not want to deal with the state of my mentions if I were him and got hurt again.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

Does this break the no WWE wrestling with contracted talent rule?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Oh Deppen//Gresham sounds like it'd be great. Doesn't feel like Deppen gets booked enough considering how good he is.
He's been getting a lot of praise for recent GCW matches but he has the same issue as KTB where most of the time people come away raving about the other person. Still with everyone getting swooped up Deppen is a guy every indie should be booking. Excellent shithead characterwork and dude kills it every night with sweet kid kash dives to the outside
Fingers crossed. He could always just be managing

Honestly, if I was him, I would go dark when stuff like that happens. Absolutely would not want to deal with the state of my mentions if I were him and got hurt again.
Yeah I can't even imagine

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Miz has to be going to Raw, right? He has a USA reality show, doesn't seem like Fox would be the right place for him since he likely can't promote it there

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
He's been getting a lot of praise for recent GCW matches but he has the same issue as KTB where most of the time people come away raving about the other person. Still with everyone getting swooped up Deppen is a guy every indie should be booking. Excellent shithead characterwork and dude kills it every night with sweet kid kash dives to the outside

Yeah I can't even imagine
Oh yeah I get the problem. Spring Break highlighted it. Deppen played his part so well and made Dustin Thomas (The legless wrestler) look great. Legit got me disgusted with him when he picked Dustin up and took him to the ring. Glad that ended up going well.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah I get the problem. Spring Break highlighted it. Deppen played his part so well and made Dustin Thomas (The legless wrestler) look great. Legit got me disgusted with him when he picked Dustin up and took him to the ring. Glad that ended up going well.
Yeahhh I said it on here before but it was a moment of horror like "well....they went too far this time"

Status
Not open for further replies.