• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Considering Sarah Logan was in the final 2 of the Battle Royal; shouldn't she be more deserving of a title shot than Ruby?

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Either they use Eric Young as a formidable performer in the Intercontinental scene or he's going to go back to his comedy routine and become a Santino Marella clone.

Tyburn

Oct 29, 2017
These women's matches have been pretty short tonight. Do we need another revolution? Save us steph!

Oct 27, 2017
Renee saying "future championship...but as of right now, absolutely not" about Ruby Riott had 80s / 90s face commentator Vince McMahon's DNA all over it.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fucking shit "the Viking experience" is their actual team name?????????

I saw the name earlier but thought it was just a dumb brand thing. Damn

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Renee saying "future championship...but as of right now, absolutely not" about Ruby Riott had 80s / 90s face commentator Vince McMahon's DNA all over it.

giphy.gif

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope they don't split the Riott Squad up.

Seems like SD is getting rid of a lot of dead weight in the women's division.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Byron Saxton, Renee Young and Sam Roberts is the new commentary team for MAIN EVENT.

Man I may have to tune in for that absolute shitshow

Status
Not open for further replies.