• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Only moves I feel really confident in predicting right now is Revival and Kairi to SD

Oct 28, 2017
The brief sequence with Kairi and Charlotte in the Rumble was awesome and Charlotte always works best with smaller women

Give it to me

Spoiler, Charlotte would be going over. And so is Roman if they do Roman v Bryan on Smackdown.

Really hard to be excited for these things when we already know the results. Although I would still dig the Bryan promos, I'm sure.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
This was actually a decent Raw thanks to the fresh matches. Now to find out how long that fresh smell will last.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
yeah roman is going to sd

roman vs dbry could be fun but hes going to sd to take kofis belt immediately

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Roman beats Kofi. Even they aren't that dumb at this point with Roman.

They'll have some stopgap heel beat Kofi (maybe even Bryan) and Roman will beat that guy to win it and "avenge" Kofi.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I look forward to the recorded episodes or nxt where the viking experience have a completely different name. I still can't believe that shit.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
They're going to keep pushing Corbin as long as fans boo him. If the fans want Corbin in a lesser spot, stop booing and show apathy and indifference. Showing a reaction is a positive to Vince.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ember to SD?

Ember vs. Charlotte??

Ember vs. Kairi???

Ember vs. Asuka????

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If they traded Lacey and Naomi for Kairi and Ember

SD women's division won

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
i'm amazed that people who are still watching wwe still get worked up about the name changes after stupid ass name change #56

bold prediction: it's going to keep happening. and even if they get to keep their name, they're going to be ruined by main roster wwe anyways. who lot of help it was for shinsuke nakamura.

Status
Not open for further replies.