• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Return Of The Bad Boy

Oct 25, 2017
To think that Lacey Evans will the new blonde in town like Charlotte and Alexa Bliss to dominate the Raw women's division. Likely to be the first female to take the Raw Womens championship off Becky Lynch, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

The Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon Experience is in full effect.

Oct 29, 2017
I got a half hour left from all the skipping through I'm doing but LOL at Viking Experience and changing their names. Was this Vince and the aversion of using "war" that they've had since 9/11?

And oh god at Nattie co-opting Bret's catchphrase and the crowd reaction hahahaha. So here begins the Lacey... lol

I was guessing they're moving AJ and yup.

Oct 25, 2017
They have to with Styles and Rey gone. Kofi’s the only main event face on there now.
It warms my heart to see this and it actually be legit.

Lashley getting dumped at the end makes me think he's going to SD
That would be an awesome feud for Kofi. I doubt the WWE is gonna give a WWE title match between black men though. Would be nice so fuck that and do it cowards.

Oct 27, 2017
Me: Oh hey they called up War Raiders....aren't they nxt tag champs
5 second later
me: They're called Viking Experience now? WTF?
2 seconds later
me: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
5 minutes later
me: hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
6 minutes later
me: hahhahaa.............................Vince you idiot.

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder how long until War Machine becomes The Ascension tier. Vince will blame them instead of the shit name he gave them and how terribly he books the show.

And they split up Charlotte and Almas? Fuck Vince, the petty cunt piece of shit.

Oct 27, 2017
Eventually Triple H is gonna start poisoning Vince's food right? Like it must kill him to see what becomes of nxt superstars when they go up.

And I know they're just going to team up Kairi & Asuka just because they're Japanese right? I'm sure Asuka's not gonna be happy about that. I get the feeling she doesn't care much for Kairi.

I think Roman to Smackdown is an obvious move that they're making. Need to fill that void AJ left. Hope Elias, Braun, Corbin or Lashley don't go to Smackdown, I'm sick of them.

Fucking Viking Experience........lol

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Just a feeling. Like she doesn't follow Kairi on twitter, they don't interact much, every picture I see of the 2 is from Kairi's side. I could be wrong but that's the sense I get from her.
Seems like a weird read to me, but okay.

Also I am very much in favor of a Kairi/Asuka team if they go that way because I think their styles would work well together. Dismissing it as "they only put the two Japanese women together" is selling those two very short.

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a weird read to me, but okay.

Also I am very much in favor of a Kairi/Asuka team if they go that way because I think their styles would work well together. Dismissing it as "they only put the two Japanese women together" is selling those two very short.
I'm not selling them short, I'm just saying that's why Vince would pair them together if that happens.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Marika is taking about a year off as she prepare to take college entrance exams. She's also trying to get people arrested by pimping her photobook.

Also who do we have to sacrifice to get Sendai Girls to upload the 4/16 show somewhere? That card is fire

The fucking VIking Experience.........