• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Kid

it's time

We are keeping things short and simple today. The major news is that WWE.com has released the opponents for Adam Cole and Kassius Ohno at EVOLVE. Let's get to it....

Cole & Ohno Opponents:
Click this link to WWE.com to find out who Adam Cole and Kassius Ohno will wrestle when EVOLVE returns to its Midwest home of Livonia, MI on May 10th and makes it debut in Indianapolis on May 11th. Tickets for both events are now on sale at Etix.com. These are matches you will only see in EVOLVE! 2019 is a wild year with matches like this!

lol at them not even trying to run Chicago this time. How does a major wrestling company flop in the Chicago area, congrats gabe

OH MY GOD I CLICKED THE LINK

NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno will also be in EVOLVE action that weekend, teaming with Harlem Bravado in a tag team contest against Fox and Leon Ruff at EVOLVE 127.

THIS COULD ONLY HAPPEN IN EVOLVE
Even I knew better than to read that email.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
He denied the report that said his contract expired and he was waiting out a 90 day clause to compete

That's not how contract expirations work, early releases come with a 90 day clause

No, he straight up said he was still under contract

Now it's possible it has expired since then, but that's pretty open and shut language

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Meltzer said on the WO message board that the capacity for Fight For The Fallen is 5,100. Looks like they sold around 4,000 tickets for the pre-sale as of yesterday:

AEW put tickets on sale today (4/18) for the 7/13 show in Jacksonville. Based on the ticket map, there appear to be about 1,100 tickets not sold going into the public sale tomorrow (4/19).
https://www.f4wonline.com/daily-updates/daily-update-chet-coppock-fight-fallen-angela-magana-281796

Looks like they've got around 900-1000 seats remaining right now, based on the Ticketmaster map:

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/all-elite-wrestling-fight-for-the-fallen/event/2200567D22098208

So they've already sold more tickets than NJPW's Dallas show

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Does he ever shit talk men this hard? People who would beat the fuck out of him? (Though Dana could fuck him up I'm sure). Everytime he trolls this hard it just seems to be against women.

Let's not pretend these are amazing stars he's disparaging. Bianca doesn't measure up to the standard of NXT women's champions in the past, and Dana's...not the best in ring. But yeah, he could stand to drag some men in this same way and I wouldn't be against it.

Also, why is the deterrent for an opinion a good dose of toxic masculinity violence.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao at AEW getting more people to go to Jacksonville in July for a side show than NJPW can do in a major city for the G1

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
legit ready to say AEW can do anything if they can get 4,000 people to willingly go to Jacksonville in the middle of the summer

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Jamie Hayter was used on NXT UK but was just a jobber? lol jesus.

That's how they all start unless you are at the very top end like KLR or Viper. Xia and Nina were jobbers at first but now it seems like Nina is the next title contender and Xia has strung together some wins.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
It's okay. Let them realize the commitment they made once they get there. lol Isn't the venue they're using at least partially covered? There is that bonus.
It's a pretty cool looking venue:

DailysPlace-9c0e71958c.jpg

18738355_823518694477115_2161574776498309367_o-copy-169eb96ba5.jpg

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
That's how they all start unless you are at the very top end like KLR or Viper. Xia and Nina were jobbers at first but now it seems like Nina is the next title contender and Xia has strung together some wins.
Ah. I'm sure this was one of the Glasgow shows my wrestling buddy was wanting to go to when he brought it up the other month but fuck giving WWE any of my money. And NXT UK looks so fucking boring outside of Pete Dunne and WALTER.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah. I'm sure this was one of the Glasgow shows my wrestling buddy was wanting to go to when he brought it up the other month but fuck giving WWE any of my money. And NXT UK looks so fucking boring outside of Pete Dunne and WALTER.

It started pretty slow, but I think they've gotten into a great rhythm as of late. The different levels of the card are being established better. They are figuring out more who is worth pushing and who isn't.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"We're happy to tell you Frank the Clown won't be here tonight"

*fuck that clown chants*

Freelance Wrestling off to a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.