• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, we're doing this dance again?

sheamus1981.jpg

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Ice Ribbon's new rookie is real good Twitter follow

I'm pretty sure I bought an Ice Ribbon shirt from her at Ribbonmania. She answered in perfectly fluent English which I didn't expect.

Ice Ribbon has at least 3 people that speak excellent English and one is their champion. They are ready for the international expansion!

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Dave on Observer Radio today said:
I've heard people say that [Dean's] retiring. I don't believe at his age he's gonna retire forever. I mean whoever has at his age, especially at his level where you can make a couple million a year, that's a lot to retire. Especially since at some point he absolutely loved wrestling, because he wouldn't be this good if he didn't. He survived on the indie scene for as long as he did, but for whatever reason you know, he feels like he needs time off, and whatever it is, he's not happy.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Dean's just been wore down by WWE. He's like Jericho pre-NJPW, he's forgotten theres a whole nother world out there.

Someone send this man Omega vs Okada tapes stat.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it sounds like years of WWE has killed his passion for the business. Would love to see him in AEW.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I could definitely see him at least taking a long break. Do hope he's back some day but he'd deserve some rest.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yano is teaming with Makabe and not Cabana for the tag title match?

Fuck this.
While that would be funny/entertaining, Makabe and Yano were former tag champs when GBH was still a thing. GBH broke up after Yano and others betrayed Makabe and formed Chaos. Them tagging again for the titles is a nice payoff to them being on good terms again.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
DDT fave five:

1. Daisuke Sasaki
2. MAO
3. Akito
4. Yukio Sakaguchi
5. Tetsuya Endo

(ASUKA would be somewhere on this list if she were actually signed to DDT.)

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AEW having a easier time selling their Fight for the Fallen show than New Japan is with the damn G1?

Yikes.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Significantly easier. More sold in just the FftF presale day than G1 Dallas has had in over a month (even with a recent discount)
NJPW seems to have zero idea how to market their shows and are solely relying on their name value in what isn't known as a big wrestling city. They at most mention the Dallas show once per show. I know people get annoyed by WWE excessively repeating certain things ($9.99 etc.) but that serves a purpose. Even at the MSG show they only mentioned it once.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
DDT fave five:

1. Daisuke Sasaki
2. MAO
3. Akito
4. Yukio Sakaguchi
5. Tetsuya Endo

(ASUKA would be somewhere on this list if she were actually signed to DDT.)
I think my Fave Five would be at the moment:
1. MAO
2. Daisuke Sasaki
3. Tetsuya Endo
4. Makoto Oishi
5. Yukio Sakaguchi

Mike Bailey would take the first or second place if he was signed with DDT.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
So NJPW and ROH basically helped create a new competitor because they were arrogant. No wonder wwe been signing everyone up left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.