• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Drew McIntyre loses another six man tag match.

thumb.png

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"Please don't go"

Yes, Dean. Stay so you can do more bad Bane cosplay and skits where a doctor injects a needle into your ass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow on Raw

the aftermath of the Shield's Last Match Ever as we have The Shield LIVE on Monday Night Raw

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
https://www.njpw1972.com/48600 Kota added against Naito to the rest of the Dontaku tour (aka Hope You Like Tag Matches)

Tonight: LIJ vs Kota, Okada, Ishii, and Sho and Yoh
4/26: Kota, Okada and Ishii vs Naito, EVIL and SANADA
5/3: Kota and RPG3K vs Naito, BUSHI and Takagi
5/4: Kota and RPG3K vs Naito, BUSHI and Takagi (not a typo, it's literally the same match two days in a row lol)

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

I got through about 2 and a half hours of it. I plan to finish for Kris Wolf's retirement match, but it's pretty good. Nothing like anything I've seen in my baby wrestling fan experience lol. I will say I wish their mics could be clearer and i definitely wish their website explained who tf their cast is. I only knew a few people.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Best of the Super Junior line up might be revealed on one of the Korakuen shows this week. BUSHI mentioned it in a post-match interview over the weekend.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why they're doing a random press conference a half hour before tonight's show? That seems odd.

EDIT: Seems to be announcing that Ibushi has now officially signed with New Japan.

Last edited:

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017

This match and the promo afterwards were so fun. Natsuko fits Oedo Tai like a glove and TCS all have great chemistry together. Also, lol @ Konami still doing the QQ sign during her intro and Hana and Jungle getting pissed off at her.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia

This match and the promo afterwards were so fun. Natsuko fits Oedo Tai like a glove and TCS all have great chemistry together. Also, lol @ Konami still doing the QQ sign during her intro and Hana and Jungle getting pissed off at her.

Tokyo Cyber Squad is my favorite now. Oedo Tai is perfect for Tora to get to that next level. Shame they lost their dance because the entrance theme now cuts out before the best part.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Ospreay is bringing back the glorious era of indie wrestler Live Journals

Hahahaha, this shit is so true because I'm pretty sure I was using Shinedown lyrics as Livejournal titles 15 years ago

Hmm, this is very easy to get to from where I live so it's actually tempting to go to my first google translate pro 2 show

Oct 25, 2017
lmao the most on-brand comment I've seen about the whole Punk thing was
"The guy moved like he'd shat his pants. It was definitely Punk"

Oct 25, 2017
Riptide Rumble was super fun. Seeing Sexsmith and TK outside of Progress is great and they've come such a long way in the time since I last watched them.

My main complaint is it's pretty hard to hear the mic

Status
Not open for further replies.