• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
i'm amazed that people who are still watching wwe still get worked up about the name changes after stupid ass name change #56

bold prediction: it's going to keep happening. and even if they get to keep their name, they're going to be ruined by main roster wwe anyways. who lot of help it was for shinsuke nakamura.
This is an entirely different tier of "name change" though. This isn't just dropping a first or last name, The Viking Exchange is a flat out embarrassing name

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i'm amazed that people who are still watching wwe still get worked up about the name changes after stupid ass name change #56

bold prediction: it's going to keep happening. and even if they get to keep their name, they're going to be ruined by main roster wwe anyways. who lot of help it was for shinsuke nakamura.
Drop a surname is completely different from a straight up witness protection program shit that went down tonight. Didnt come out with the titles either like it was a different dimension.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
This is an entirely different tier of "name change" though. This isn't just dropping a first or last name, The Viking Exchange is a flat out embarrassing name

I know

but the whole "name change" outrage is also a tier below the "wwe is fucking garbage and ruins everything no matter what" outrage

like if you're willing to accept the latter you probably shouldn't complain about the former. wwe main roster booking is so far beyond name changes making any kind of difference at this point. they could call adam cole "fang mcfrost" and the marks would complain, then proceed to still go to these shows, proudly chant FANG MCFROST BAYBAY until he's forgotten in a month, just like when nakamura's YAOH was a thing

remember nakamura's YAOH

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
The Aerial Piracy Experience
d02a270fc553e757d56bd3a888ec6777.png

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what they do with the NXT Tag Titles?

Just back to Undisputed Era?

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
Thw WWE twitter account is a shitshow right now. The War Raiders name change (I refuse to call them the dumb fucking name Vince came up with) is getting GRILLED.

Oct 25, 2017
To think that Lacey Evans will the new blonde in town like Charlotte and Alexa Bliss to dominate the Raw women's division. Likely to be the first female to take the Raw Womens championship off Becky Lynch, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

The Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon Experience is in full effect.
giphy.gif

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I got a half hour left from all the skipping through I'm doing but LOL at Viking Experience and changing their names. Was this Vince and the aversion of using "war" that they've had since 9/11?

And oh god at Nattie co-opting Bret's catchphrase and the crowd reaction hahahaha. So here begins the Lacey... lol

I was guessing they're moving AJ and yup.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That will be Reigns. People will be pissed they've announced it as a huge, huge thing and the cycle of time will grind us all to dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.