• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Me: Oh hey they called up War Raiders....aren't they nxt tag champs
5 second later
me: They're called Viking Experience now? WTF?
2 seconds later
me: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
5 minutes later
me: hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
6 minutes later
me: hahhahaa.............................Vince you idiot.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I wonder how long until War Machine becomes The Ascension tier. Vince will blame them instead of the shit name he gave them and how terribly he books the show.

And they split up Charlotte and Almas? Fuck Vince, the petty cunt piece of shit.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
The Viking Experience was so dumb I completely forgotten that they added a dumb ricochet sound effect to Ricochet's theme.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
D4QQSyPUcAAX2mA.jpg:large

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The burial EC3 got on RAW was something else.

If you told me after that he never appeared on TV again and is FR'd by the months end I wouldnt be shocked.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Eventually Triple H is gonna start poisoning Vince's food right? Like it must kill him to see what becomes of nxt superstars when they go up.

And I know they're just going to team up Kairi & Asuka just because they're Japanese right? I'm sure Asuka's not gonna be happy about that. I get the feeling she doesn't care much for Kairi.

I think Roman to Smackdown is an obvious move that they're making. Need to fill that void AJ left. Hope Elias, Braun, Corbin or Lashley don't go to Smackdown, I'm sick of them.

Fucking Viking Experience........lol

Oct 25, 2017
Normally I think you guys are just being dramatic about the name changes, but that one is super fucking bad. Pulling that shit while their champs in NXT makes it somehow worse

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Just a feeling. Like she doesn't follow Kairi on twitter, they don't interact much, every picture I see of the 2 is from Kairi's side. I could be wrong but that's the sense I get from her.

Seems like a weird read to me, but okay.

Also I am very much in favor of a Kairi/Asuka team if they go that way because I think their styles would work well together. Dismissing it as "they only put the two Japanese women together" is selling those two very short.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a weird read to me, but okay.

Also I am very much in favor of a Kairi/Asuka team if they go that way because I think their styles would work well together. Dismissing it as "they only put the two Japanese women together" is selling those two very short.

I'm not selling them short, I'm just saying that's why Vince would pair them together if that happens.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
that EC3 segment was super frustrating, yet another talented dude that wasn't even given a chance to fail, ridiculous

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Marika is taking about a year off as she prepare to take college entrance exams. She's also trying to get people arrested by pimping her photobook.

Also who do we have to sacrifice to get Sendai Girls to upload the 4/16 show somewhere? That card is fire

The fucking VIking Experience.........

Deleted member 47942

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2018
First Sarah Logan gets a revamp with a forced viking theme. Now her husband gets to join her on Raw as half of The Viking Experience.
200w.webp

Vincent Kennedy McMahon ONLY lets you make wishes on monkey's paws.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I would love to hear Triple H's true thoughts on what Vince is doing to all of the NXT call-ups, it has to eat away at him inside.

Oct 28, 2017
The worst part about all of this is that I guarantee Vince thinks the name change was a great idea now since everyone is talking about it.

Oct 25, 2017
Eventually Triple H is gonna start poisoning Vince's food right? Like it must kill him to see what becomes of nxt superstars when they go up.

And I know they're just going to team up Kairi & Asuka just because they're Japanese right? I'm sure Asuka's not gonna be happy about that. I get the feeling she doesn't care much for Kairi.

I think Roman to Smackdown is an obvious move that they're making. Need to fill that void AJ left. Hope Elias, Braun, Corbin or Lashley don't go to Smackdown, I'm sick of them.

Fucking Viking Experience........lol

Yeah the guy who still books himself 25 minute matches on Mania is totally going to make everything 100% better

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I will take the egomaniac that has a blind spot for himself but otherwise mostly gives fans what they want over the egomaniac who is old as fuck and literally has no idea what fans want whatsoever.

Like no question, not even close.

You'll never believe who always wanted Becky/Ronda with Becky going over, and who demanded Charlotte be inserted

You'll never believe who defended Ciampa overworking himself into the grave through a neck break for Main Roster Experience

Vince, HHH, HHH

Bonus Fun: HHH was the first guy publicly wanting Hogan back, AND he called a mandatory meeting backstage that was just so everyone could hear and see Hogan's apology, which he defended at the start as a learning experience because "everyone should know the evils of being recorded without your knowing"

Status
Not open for further replies.