• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a site to keep in your bookmarks/favorites to look at after each state's primary/caucus because it keeps track of who is currently leading in delegates.

For Democrats, a Democratic candidate needs 1,991 total delegates to win party nomination, as of February 23rd, the AP reports that Bernie Sanders is leading in delegates with 31 delegates, he needs a total of 1,960 delegates currently to win:

Delegate Tracker

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Thanks, pulling for Bernie, hopefully we can start to pull in support from other campaigns and begin to unite the party to take down Trump, it stresses me tf out when I see people from our campaign or others say they won't for a certain person against Trump just prove some silly point or because of some misinformation theyve heard. We have to mollywop this fucker out of the white house and we need everyone to do it. The only person I'd personally ever consider not supporting would be Bloomberg but in the end I'd have to vote for him we just can't keep things on their current path.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Thanks, pulling for Bernie, hopefully we can start to pull in support from other campaigns and begin to unite the party to take down Trump, it stresses me tf out when I see people from our campaign or others say they won't for a certain person against Trump just prove some silly point or because of some misinformation theyve heard. We have to mollywop this fucker out of the white house and we need everyone to do it. The only person I'd personally ever consider not supporting would be Bloomberg but in the end I'd have to vote for him we just can't keep things on their current path.

I agree, I get that primary seasons can be tough but this is absurd how many people are saying shit like "Bernie can't win because I or people I know won't support him."

I'm in this for Warren personally but I'll happily support Bernie in the general, and I'll grind my teeth and vote for the others if needed. Except Bloomberg so I guess I'm being a little bit hypocritical but he is not the same.

Once it becomes clear Bernie is the frontronner (which should be very soon) the energy needs to turn towards Trump.

OP
OP

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping that Super Tuesday will give Bernie enough delegates for him to be the clear frontrunner.

EdgeXL

Oct 27, 2017
California
This gives me hope that Biden will not win the nomination. I would actually consider voting for the Democratic candidate if it is not Biden.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I've come around to pulling for Bernie, but I'm starting to get the impression that a LOT of moderate Dems and powerful people are going to decide in the general that hey'd rather have Trump over Bernie.

Last edited:

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Looked at the other side, Republicans and even though Trump's no. is stated at 86, the data below only comes to a total of 61.

Also, I wasn't aware that two other people from same party were vying for the incumbent's position.

Finally, why do dems need more delegates than repubs?

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Finally, why do dems need more delegates than repubs?

A fair amount of those extra delegates are super delegates designed to keep populists and single issue politicians out of the running without overwhelming approval of primary voters. In a contested convention, they would side against the populist.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We already have a primaries OT, this can go in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.