Arab Gamers Community |OT| Timezone obstacle are no more

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Oman
Hello and welcome to the Arab Gamers Community Thread.

I always wanted to create a place for all Arab Gamers to gather, play and enjoy this amazing hobby, however i didn't have the means nor the connection to create such community but i have noticed there are many Arab gamers in Neogaf and here Resetera but most of us play alone or with other communities.

The reason i wanted to have such group is because back in the days when i was playing with clans and friends from different countries around the world i always had the timezone difference issue, so i had to stay up very late to enjoy playing with friends which was not practical so i had to withdraw from many clans and guilds.

So i decided to create this community for everyone within Arab countries timezone to get together, form clans and enjoy online gaming together and hopefully have a healthy community.

I also created a Discord channel for easy gathering and socializing:
https://discord.gg/2D2xvu

Lets do this!

OP
OP
EGOMON

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Oman
Ok so today I started playing NFS PAYBACK and I have to say I am finding it hard to keep playing, the voice acting and the interaction are do cringy.
Anyway I will keep pushing hoping it will grow on me

OP
OP
EGOMON

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Oman
I started playing Fishing Planet and holy shit this game addicting, I always loved fishing but couldn't do it in real life because I felt bad/guilt for the fish but this game scratch that itch even though it have a really steep learning curve

OP
OP
EGOMON

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Oman
I went back and unboxed my PS3 i felt nostalgic to those days and i have been enjoying myself. So far i played Dead Space 3, Resistance games and am planning to play NFS Most Wanted hopefully i will find someone to play with online XD