• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Earth
Hello and welcome to the Arab Gamers Community Thread.

I always wanted to create a place for all Arab Gamers to gather, play and enjoy this amazing hobby, however i didn't have the means nor the connection to create such community but i have noticed there are many Arab gamers in Neogaf and here Resetera but most of us play alone or with other communities.

The reason i wanted to have such group is because back in the days when i was playing with clans and friends from different countries around the world i always had the timezone difference issue, so i had to stay up very late to enjoy playing with friends which was not practical so i had to withdraw from many clans and guilds.

So i decided to create this community for everyone within Arab countries timezone to get together, form clans and enjoy online gaming together and hopefully have a healthy community.

I also created a Discord channel for easy gathering and socializing:
https://discord.gg/2D2xvu

Lets do this!

OP
OP
EGOMON

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Earth
Ok so today I started playing NFS PAYBACK and I have to say I am finding it hard to keep playing, the voice acting and the interaction are do cringy.
Anyway I will keep pushing hoping it will grow on me

OP
OP
EGOMON

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Earth
I started playing Fishing Planet and holy shit this game addicting, I always loved fishing but couldn't do it in real life because I felt bad/guilt for the fish but this game scratch that itch even though it have a really steep learning curve

OP
OP
EGOMON

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Earth
I went back and unboxed my PS3 i felt nostalgic to those days and i have been enjoying myself. So far i played Dead Space 3, Resistance games and am planning to play NFS Most Wanted hopefully i will find someone to play with online XD