Arcade 1Up announces Star Wars arcade cabinet / original arcade versions of ANH, TESB, RotJ / out in November / "under 500"

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Nope they're designed for the home. You can go to your local Walmart and pick one of their current versions up.
I think my days of having an arcade cabinet in my home are long behind me. On the other hand, there's like 6 places off the top of my head I can walk from my house to play arcade games or pinball. If one of these cabinets ended up in those places though, it'd get at least a couple quarters from me every visit.

Apr 19, 2018
Goodness, I remember holding that X-Wing pilot controller in my hands like it was yesterday. The nostalgia is strong with this one.

Should be a great collectible, but I'd still choose the TMNT one first and foremost.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I think my days of having an arcade cabinet in my home are long behind me. On the other hand, there's like 6 places off the top of my head I can walk from my house to play arcade games or pinball. If one of these cabinets ended up in those places though, it'd get at least a couple quarters from me every visit.
Keep in mind these are 3/4 scale, so they're not quite full sized.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
USA
If that controller truly mimics the feel/weight of the arcade game, I might have to bite. I don't care so much about the screen, but replicating the actual feel of the arcade controller has always been the biggest miss of trying to play it at home... and I rarely find these fully working in arcades anymore (last time was at Ground Kontrol in Portland, Oregon).