• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Nope they're designed for the home. You can go to your local Walmart and pick one of their current versions up.

I think my days of having an arcade cabinet in my home are long behind me. On the other hand, there's like 6 places off the top of my head I can walk from my house to play arcade games or pinball. If one of these cabinets ended up in those places though, it'd get at least a couple quarters from me every visit.

Apr 19, 2018
Goodness, I remember holding that X-Wing pilot controller in my hands like it was yesterday. The nostalgia is strong with this one.

Should be a great collectible, but I'd still choose the TMNT one first and foremost.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I think my days of having an arcade cabinet in my home are long behind me. On the other hand, there's like 6 places off the top of my head I can walk from my house to play arcade games or pinball. If one of these cabinets ended up in those places though, it'd get at least a couple quarters from me every visit.

Keep in mind these are 3/4 scale, so they're not quite full sized.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
If that controller truly mimics the feel/weight of the arcade game, I might have to bite. I don't care so much about the screen, but replicating the actual feel of the arcade controller has always been the biggest miss of trying to play it at home... and I rarely find these fully working in arcades anymore (last time was at Ground Kontrol in Portland, Oregon).