• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 56841

User requested account closure
Banned
May 18, 2019
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019...nces-arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-xtend/

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate content removed]

The game features one new character and one new Arcana.
Pistrix is the official name of the "shark girl" fighter, who was reached as a stretch goal for the developers back in 2017 with the Kickstarter to bring Love Max Six Stars!!!!! to the PC. Her character introduction from the campaign says that she is able to transform her body at will showing Pistrix transforming her arms into the head of a shark to assumedly bite the opponent.
The Arcana of Life, Paracelsia, is tied to Pistrix and was another stretch goal reached during their initial campaign.
No release date or platforms as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I'm usually pretty lenient about this stuff but that's an awful design even for generic anime monster girl standards.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
looks like arcana heart.....but a shark girl? really? i thought we were primarily using a school theme? why all of a sudden make a human shaped shark girl? is she from the aquarium or something? does she live in the school fish tank? meh...

Also, inacase it needed to be said, her design is shit.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this shark person one if the Kickstarter goals for the PC port?

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
giphy.gif

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe she goes to a prestigious all-girls middle school for fishgirls but they don't have uniforms because underwater textile work is difficult

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Pretty sure any game pushing art like that doesn't deserve to be posted on resetera, let alone get a retail SKU.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Why did I think Arcana Hearts was going to be a music game when I entered this topic? I love fighting games so that makes it even more surprising I was so off lol.

Anyways, not interested in anything loli. That image in the OP is hard to look at as it is

Deleted member 10551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if the kickstarter backers will even get this.

The game itself is a quality fighting game, it isn't just a cheap cash-in game, even if some of the art is really questionable.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Was so distracted by the shark girl up front that I didn't notice the girls—and their outfits—to the right and the one up top.

I see.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
How many re-releases has this game had now? I remember playing one of them on PS3 years ago.

TruSpindash

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully a console release is coming. Its hard to play the game locally at meet-ups with only a PC release.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Will this release be somehow sabotaged too? I feel like every time AH gets released in the west something fucks it up bad. Didn't both versions of 3 come out during big PSN downtimes/issues?