• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

venomenon

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Friend of mine stopped playing Shelter 2 because it made his cat freak out. Never played it myself but I assume there's a lot of meowing going on, considering you control a lynx.

My dogs never really reacted to any game.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
One of our dogs wiukd go crazy whenever D-Dog would run around. The same dog also would watch the screen intently when I played Night In the Woods, which was a bit harder to understand.

In the Stick of truth you could interact with Cartmans cat and it meowed. All our cats would come racing into the living room looking for the culprit of the meow.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
The one good thing to come from other m
reverse-1366049178_metroid_shooting_cat.gif

Allseeingeye

Banned for having an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My cat stares at the TV, tries to jump up on my soundbar and paw at mario, or other games.

BlueBadger

Oct 26, 2017
Not the game itself, but my cat gets pissed when I play Final Fantasy XIV. It's on my PS4, so instead of playing on my bed, I play in a gaming chair. She gets mad that there's no real place for her to cuddle except my lap, but she hates being in laps. So sometimes I'll be fighting an EX primal and I'll just feel these sharp claws and teeth sink into my leg lmao.

I can't stay mad at her tho. She's just so cute. She keeps her mouth slightly ajar after letting go of my leg and it's the funniest face i've ever seen lmao

galvatron

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
Metroid Prime made my dogs uses to run outside barking whenever there were bat squeaking sounds played through my surround system.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say never, but there was one occasion where I was playing something with a little ball of light floating across the screen. Maybe a fairy or something from Zelda - I don't recall the game. But my dog damn near jumped at my TV.

CrAzYLeGzRDS

Oct 27, 2017
The loading screens on the PS3 version of The Last of Us would drive one of my cats CRAZY.
If I remember correctly, it was specks of dust floating around on the screen, he'd get up on the tv stand and start twatting the tv like a lunatic.

This loading screen would always put my dog in a trance. She would just sit there and stare at the spores floating around.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
Like someone else mentioned my cat always goes crazy for anything ps1 Resident Evil related, from the zombie grunting to the way everything moves on the screen, absolutely captivates him

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
Freaking Destiny 2 menus cursor might as well be a laser pointer for my cat. He scratched my new 4k TV but it's not noticeable when TV is on.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't say my dog goes crazy, but he doesn't like when I play psvr. I guess it's disconcerting watching me wear a weird glowing helmet that obscures my face and waving glowing sticks or a plastic gun around while otherwise sitting frozen on a chair. He usually starts barking when he thinks I've played enough.

wilyrook

Oct 27, 2017
The squawking of Snuggly the Crow from Dark Souls always gets my cat's attention, head pops up like a prairie dog

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
When playing Danganronpa V3 and fast forwarding text, characters sounded like chipmunks, this drove my cat nuts and she leaped at my speakers knocking them over once. That was pretty amusing.