• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which show's humor appeals more to your sensibilities?

• Friends

Votes: 201 18.0%
  • Seinfeld

Votes: 917 82.0%

• Total voters

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
In my household, I'm a diehard Seinfeld fan while my wife is a diehard Friends fan and she hates Seinfeld. She doesn't get it at all.

Me, on the other hand I watched Friends when it aired and I've never had a desire to watch any episode of it again.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Seinfeld.

Friends seems weirdly cruel in 2019. In Seinfeld, the cruelty is the point.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
i grew up with friends in the 90s...

only watched seinfeld for the first time like 3 years ago....

And i definitely choose seinfeld, it's so much better

Zero83

Oct 29, 2017
Oslo
Seinfeld, no content.

While I found Friends funny too back in the day, I find it really unfunny today and actually quite obnoxious.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Definitely Seinfeld. Huge fan of that show, and I barely got exposed to it when it was originally airing. I think I was in my closing years of high school when I got into it (2003ish).

I don't really mind Friends though. It's funny. Never got super into it but I've dabbled here and there.

It feels very much like a yuppie show though.

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
I enjoyed Friends while it was on and in reruns.

Never cared for Seinfeld. I was always annoyed while watching it.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Friends is too hokey and generic for me, Seinfeld's cruel cynicism reflects my personality better lol

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
Arrested Development person. Those shows you mentioned... cures for insomnia both.

Nov 17, 2017
Seinfeld easily. My friend loves Friends and made me watch a couple episodes with her and I didn't laugh at anything. I can rewatch Seinfeld episodes I've seen multiple times and they still get me cracking up.

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Seinfeld by far. Friends is decent for a while, but man does it go down hill fast. I think the last 3 seasons, maybe 4, are terrible.