• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
I love me a hoodie, i have about 20....
Here I am attempting to wear them all at once... i think I got to about 12 or so...

Erj9Vtw.jpg
Its ok to wear 20 hoodies at once. But what are those jeans?!

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
I wear hoodies all day everyday to work in Ohio. Got 7 different coloured Adidas Essentials 3-Stripe Full Zip Hoodie and about 5 fruit of the looms.

robox

Nov 10, 2017
6 all zip ups. and that's quite enough. I'll have to retire one before adding one.

baberunisei

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't have many but wear the ones I have very frequently. Mostly to protect myself from every place's extremely low-temperature air conditioning where I live.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
i have one that has the name of my college on it and i have one that says Canada on it that i bought at the toronto airport. that's it.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
I have only one I wear and it's the black nike tech fleece. It feels amazing to wear. I'm far more of a sweatshirt/sweater person though.

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I used to love hoodies and I still do to some extent although not as much as years before.

Carhartt makes a good midweight pullover although my favorite has to be from American Giant. The problem with them is they have a limited selection of colors and the colors they have limited editions of are often cycled in and out but given different names.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love them, but it's too hot to be a hoodie person here year around. When its mid Sept and its consistently been 95-100 highs this week anything extra beyond my work shirt or tshirt is a no go up top.

Just too fucking hot.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
I have 14 American Giant hoodies. So yes, I am a huge hoodie person.
Fortunately (but unfortunately for my hoodie collection) I lost 70 pounds over 2 years and my XL hoodies are too big now and 9 out of the 14 are XL.
Actually been meaning to try and sell them so I can pick up just 2 or 3 more in my actual size.
Honestly though as costly as they were I do believe they were beyond worth it. Most of them look the same as the day I purchased them, are incredibly made, and I do support being Made In The USA.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4 or 5. Don't need more than that honestly, and the familiarity is half the comfort for me. all pull-over/non zipper

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Around 10 I think.

It's hoodie season in the PNW like 11 months of the year.

Oct 27, 2017
I have one. Do I need more than one to be a hoodie person? I have no other jackets/coats. So when it's cold enough, I'm always wearing the hoodie.

Course it's rarely that cold here. And I have 50% cold resistance on top of that. So it doesn't get worn much.

But it is technically 100% of my coats. So I'm pretty sure I'm a hoodie person.

I have two pairs of shoes also btw.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
To absolutely no one's surprise, my favorite hoodie has bat ears.

Oct 27, 2017
Very hyped about wearing this hoodie (the longest lastest I've had in my entire life)

Also where it's arrowed and illustrated, there's pocket there and it's been a life saver for so many occasions

Is6XFOM.jpg

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
I've got about ten. 5 light ones for warmer fall weather, 4 for cool-cold weather, and one insanely heavy one for when I don't feel like wearing a real coat in frigid weather... that one's real nice when I don't feel like heating the house some days; it's like wearing a pair of quilts.

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
Just one for when it's cold-but-not-that-cold out

I don't understand how people wear hoodies when it's 105 outside here

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
5 or so currently (one on the way). I like hoodies, they're comfy and easy to wear.

Gonna miss wearing hoodies when the Earth burns.

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017