• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
Mostly brewery zip up hoodies:
Fremont Brewing
Cantillon
Holy Mountain
de Garde
Crux Fermentation Project

I also have a maroon Sub Pop Records zip hoodie that I regularly wear.

all these hoodies and no one has linked to their favorites yet?? I've got about 8 or so probably, I'm always on the lookout for a good one. I love this one from Mack Weldon and this one from Hylete. They're both slim so they're easy to layer and they're flattering by themselves.

My absolute favorite hoodie is from King of Games and isn't sold anymore so not really fair to link it (Legend of Zelda 20th Anniversary hoodie in navy), but here is the Uniqlo one I mentioned.

Uniqlo

Feb 26, 2019
My absolute favorite hoodie is from King of Games and isn't sold anymore so not really fair to link it (Legend of Zelda 20th Anniversary hoodie in navy), but here is the Uniqlo one I mentioned.

Uniqlo

Awesome, it's even better when they don't break the bank. I also have an American Giant heavyweight that I like, but it has started fraying at the cuffs so it has been relegated to the 'function' pile

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have about 5 that I use, but not recently because of the 100 degree weather

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck. I have 2. I switch one out for the other when laundry time comes.

Falldog

Oct 28, 2017
Hoodies are like comforter blankets for adults. When I feel stressed out or anxious (which is more often than I'd like...) I love putting on a hoodie and curling up on the couch. This thread has inspired me to go buy a couple new ones for the cold weather coming too!

Awesome, it's even better when they don't break the bank. I also have an American Giant heavyweight that I like, but it has started fraying at the cuffs so it has been relegated to the 'function' pile

Yep.

The fit's already oversized on the Uniqlo hoodie but it's super comfortable and keeps it shape very well (I'm wearing one right now). So obviously if you want it more fitted, size down but if you like your hoodies to have that lived-in feel, get your normal size.

My King of Games one is extremely similar in fit & feel to the new Uniqlo ones (despite having got the Zelda one years earlier), and I absolutely love that fact.

Oct 27, 2017
nothing better than fall/winter weather and a high quality hoodie ... comfy times

i own like 4 zippered ones, like 5 pullovers. i enjoy the pullovers because they make better fashion, but living in Texas it goes from like 50 degrees F at dawn to like 80 degrees F by noon lol ...gotta have a zipper and nice shirt just in case it randomly gets hot. If I lived up north i'd be WAY more into warm clothing fashion.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not a hoodie person at all. I remember years and years ago when they popped up at my school and everyone was suddenly wearing them. They became really popular and my mother bought me a few. I'm not big on long sleeves though, and the ones I tried were all pullovers which I also did not like. I do currently own two hoodies, both super-oversized ones with zippers. I bought them a couple years back when I was living in Greenland for a spell and thought that I might want them for when it was super-cold out. I still wound up wearing short sleeve shirts the majority of time anyway, even in negative temps. But I did discover that I like zipup hoodies far more than pullovers.

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
I love a good hoodie, but most of mine are too worn out. Been trying to buy some new ones, but the past few years I've only been finding pullovers for the most part. Zip up hoodies are so much better.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have like 10 that I've accumulated but I only keep the most recent 2 or 3 acquired in rotation.