• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I love a good hoodie. Love the zipper ones more than the pullover ones though. Have three zippered hoodies, and one pullover. Wish hoodie weather would hurry up and arrive to Ohio!

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I was when I lived in California. I had like 25-30.

I also worked at a screenprinter and got them at cost from vendors. All those overpriced American Apparel hoodies that were super soft like the California Fleece? The super expensive ones? I got like 4 for the price of 1 retail. It was glorious and awful.

Now that I'm back in Florida I have like 3-4. I just don't need them anymore.

Deleted member 59339

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
I love a good hoodie.
1145.jpg

To reply for real, though, I have six pullovers. No zippered ones.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love hoodies but I really need some new ones. Can anyone recommend stores/sites for some visually unique or interesting ones?

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I do but not for fashion.
In colder climates, hoodies are good for an additional layer of warmth.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Yes, I have 6 of them. I wear them as much as possible, but unfortunately living in Arizona I can only wear them 3 months out of the year. Maybe stretch it to 4, but I'll be warm and they need to be very light material.

TacoSupreme

Jul 26, 2019
I have a handful. 6-7. Always feels good wearing them. Not really sure why. Unfortunately I live in a warmer climate right now and I can only use them in the dead of winter. Here's to moving my ass back somewhere north

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I used to be, but when I got into good shape I found that I didn't like wearing them that much anymore. Kinda like I was subconsciously trying to cover my body I guess.

The zippered ones are still good to wear though because they don't tend to be as bulky.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Only one. It's yellow, but you can see the shape of my nipples because it's too tight so I don't wear it anymore.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
2. 1 comfortable one for walking around the house in Winter, another 1 for going out in the public which looks nicer.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I have one. A really nice Carhartt one. I don't see the need for more.

Also, always pullover.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Only have 2 that fit. It's been cold in the mornings this last week so I had to buy a cheap Boise State one at Walmart. Only other one I have is a zip up one in the trunk of my car that I need to wash.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I love hoodies, but I'm reluctant to wear them outside anymore because in my new neighbourhood they're basically the uniform of dusty white men standing around in parks drinking beer and potentially dealing drugs.

Inside, though? All. Winter. Long.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Two I think. Mainly just wear around the house in winter, maybe to the shops.
Otherwise I don't really wear them out much, hoodies are kinda scruffy aren't they?

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Have a lot. Like around 10, need to actually count how many I have. Have a mix of both zippered and pullover ones, usually wear some sort of jacket over the pullover ones.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Three right now; donated at least five or six this year since I need new sizes.

Gotta have a range of colors, of course.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Only have 2 that fit. It's been cold in the mornings this last week so I had to buy a cheap Boise State one at Walmart. Only other one I have is a zip up one in the trunk of my car that I need to wash.
Here in SoCal we're in the transition phase where it's cold in the morning, but then it heats up to 95 a couple hours later. October can't come soon enough.

rubbishmonkey

Oct 27, 2017
I love me a hoodie, i have about 20....
Here I am attempting to wear them all at once... i think I got to about 12 or so...

Erj9Vtw.jpg

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
I used to be a big hoodie person, to a point where it'd be the only thing I ever wore. Now that I'm over my addiction, I can never go back. Only one hoodie in my closet.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I used to have like 10 gio goi plus a bunch of gstar and Adidas originals/y 3 hoodies in my late teens early 20s. Probably still have them somewhere but now I just have two plain hoodies, one for in the house and one for outside because I don't wear them that much anymore.

Sorithin

Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland
I have probably 25 hoodies... hah. I'm obsessed and wear them to work almost every day in the fall/winter and even keep some at my parents' house for when I'm cold in their ice box of a house.

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere...
I used to have 5-10 (and love them), then I kinda stopped wearing them when I moved. Considering I just moved to a cold place, I might eventually get a few again.