• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I really need to get off my ass. I have online school and a million things to do. But I almost always wait until the deadline. I really wish I could stop this. I do end up getting everything done but man,

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
I'd make a big post on how much of a procrastinator I am and how much it negatively affects my life but I don't wanna put in the effort. Oops.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I procrastinate by making avatars. Then I procrastinate from doing that.

I'm doing very productive things right now like uh--

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Sometimes laziness is the right word for me.

But not at work though.

I alwaya try to work professionally.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
OP even procrastinated on finishing his sentence smh.

Anyway yes. Put off writing both my masters and phd dissertations for months and wrote 100+ pages for them both within a few days lol.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Yup my licence plates expire this month and i have no intention of renewing them until jan 31st. The fuck i look like doing it any earlier.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, the thing I hate the most is that I sometimes spend more time worrying about doing something than actually doing it. What a waste of neurons. But at the same time, sometimes I do my best work after worrying and feeling guilty about being lazy really intensely.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Massively, I never do anything, I've been thinking of getting it diagnosed because it has a huge impact on my life and progression.

I constantly wonder how I ended up as successful as I am considering.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I work in an office. If I didn't procrastinate I'd probably have quit by now. Working in IT Support without procrastinating every once in a while would be hell.

johan

Oct 29, 2017
I can be for household things but not for work. Used to be the best procrastinator during school and my previous job but now I'm a freelancer so I just do my shit. Work is fun now, generally

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I really need to get off my ass. I have online school and a million things to do. But I almost always wait until the deadline. I really wish I could stop this. I do end up getting everything done but man,

You just need to become a manager. Then you can have other people do everything. ;)

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. Always have been, even as a kid. I think half of my high school assignments/projects were finished in the last 2 days before they were due, studying was always the night before, homework was often right before class.

PuppetMinion

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah mostly. But since I also get stuff done in time it got me good at planning out how to do stuff in the shortest amount of time. Nothing like a little pressure to get the brain kicking into gear

Being lazy is more work then you may think

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Yes - I should be working from home at the moment and I have resetera /youtube / giantbomb on one screen and Dark souls 3 open on another.

I am connected to my work VPN but err yea not doing a whole lot! I am a manchild.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yes - I should be working from home at the moment and I have resetera /youtube / giantbomb on one screen and Dark souls 3 open on another.

I am connected to my work VPN but err yea not doing a whole lot! I am a manchild.

Don't abuse it though! Get your things done and nobody will care :P