• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
Temperance

This is wrong. Immortal hulk is up to #24 on MU. General rule of thumb for all Marvel comics (excludes outside licensed stuff, hence no Conan) is they hit MU 6 months after hitting Retail shelves. For instance I am reading HOX/POX and they hit weekly in order same as release, just six months behind.
Too late lol i just bought TPB? 1-5 (on sale), not too worried since if I enjoy them as much as their reputation I'd be glad I added them to the library. Thanks for the update.

+It would be a bit cheaper to get Omnibus 1 ~$1. My collection would be Omni #1 and then #3 of the paperback. I can just focus on always getting the next trade.

Last edited:

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sorry guys😜 was actually reading the control thread and saw the notification (must have watched the thread) and thought we were in the comicsgate she-ra thread some of us were posting in earlier today about this book.

My bad forgive me.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This current storyline is top notch. I love the idea of a Villian that infects everyone's memories.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, that scene where Savage Hulk rips out of Banner's body was fucking insane.

I like to imagine that the psychics on Krakoa would be immune to all of the shit going on because it would literally make sense for them to be, but I digress.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Devil Hulk is innocent I tell ya, let him back out I like him. Green Scar is the true danger, he's the damn Worldbreaker, I won't be fooled.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
This series solidified Dario Agger as a terrifying villain who can hold his own in the Marvel Universe.

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Caught up with it on Marvel Unlimited and god damn this is just SO good. This and House / Powers of X are really my jam.
Haven't had that much fun with a comic book in a while.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I guess my biggest issue is that I'd have loved to see more of the current bad guy, but man, this was all executed so perfectly.

There's no feeling like knowing you're reading a legendary run, what will be seen later as one of the all time greats. After more than 30 issues, you tend to expect Ewing to trip up, but his vision for the book is so perfectly formed and driven that it keeps on giving, relentlessly.

There's a lot to be said about this book's visual language, and how it keeps pushing the boundaries of bodily horror in a mainstream comic book of all places.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that last issue.

The whole run has been so enjoyable. Just fantastic.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah he seemed much too trustworthy and forthright.
Him not trusting devil hulk makes sense but Joe being trapped and stoping him from freeing him when he's harmless. Worldbreaker is one of the stronger hulks but makes classic hulk do even and whenever classic gets an idea he pushes him to do something else and gets him distracted

Also he doesn't smell right for some reason

I bet money it's Brian
implication seems to be Leader is controlling Brian somehow

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Him not trusting devil hulk makes sense but Joe being trapped and stoping him from freeing him when he's harmless. Worldbreaker is one of the stronger hulks but makes classic hulk do even and whenever classic gets an idea he pushes him to do something else and gets him distracted

Also he doesn't smell right for some reason

So is Worldbreaker Hulk still in there somewhere?

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Why do I get the feeling the Maestro shall make an appearance before its all said and done.

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
So this thread has been quiet for a while, but wow the developments have been crazy.

It's a red door now... hmmmmmmmm

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
that latest chapter....

:(
ltrZY9M.gif