• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Are you ready for Devil May Cry 5? Show me your hype!

Oct 30, 2017
I am not ready. My laptop is above 360 but below xbox1 power wise. I don't own a ps4 or x. I'm still day one and ill play it a low I guess.

Oct 27, 2017
I am confident this will be the greatest DMC of all time so I'm pretty excited.

This is one of those games I thought would never happen. Seeing "Devil May Cry 5" in print still looks like fan fiction to me. It's unreal.

Oct 26, 2017
How can you not be motivated by what we have seen: The ultimate step forward in stylish action and action combat. The king has returned to take his rightful place.

To those of you who are not:

Oct 26, 2017
There's no gif,emoji or whatever that can express my hype,i'm dying of impatience.
If it runs and looks like re2 on pc,oh boy..this game will be glorious.

Dec 3, 2018
Pre ordered on the day I saw the Dante trailer . I'm going all in to support Capcom for this game . Forced my cousin to preorder this game for his XboneX last week . Coercing another cousin to pick it up on steam , Day1. This game should sell well .. I hope and pray .

Oct 27, 2017

I'm MOTIVATED

Looking forward to finally getting back into the series that has my favourite game of all time. Will DMC5 surpass DMC3? Let's see!