• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 671

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cuz I don't think you are:
ce0awrdqOlaMsO8Vy3CWbNOHK-UD8ELNHksWrS5DXSIKE2dkDelsM5FrfGFV39rvd32obZ2Cd-yYOeplHzPCzTJEjq9UPVlLVpEvPUn2J8uohf9Js24a7RKn2RHD6RrT8RDLzmxF

OddWarmheartedInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_pduk6mGqIi1soqb60_1280.gif

tenor.gif

Look at that. It's magnum fucking opus time with Itsuno!

m3qt5t7xqfo11.gif

cN5dSKU.gif

6gCGKPA.gif

Where's your motivation, Era? SHOW ME YOUR HYPE!

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I am not ready. My laptop is above 360 but below xbox1 power wise. I don't own a ps4 or x. I'm still day one and ill play it a low I guess.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Special Edition will be mine and I'm considering double dipping for the X1 version.

So slightly hyped I'd say.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I am confident this will be the greatest DMC of all time so I'm pretty excited.

This is one of those games I thought would never happen. Seeing "Devil May Cry 5" in print still looks like fan fiction to me. It's unreal.

JumpCancel

Oct 26, 2017
How can you not be motivated by what we have seen: The ultimate step forward in stylish action and action combat. The king has returned to take his rightful place.

To those of you who are not:

HteMHS8.gif

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
There's no gif,emoji or whatever that can express my hype,i'm dying of impatience.
If it runs and looks like re2 on pc,oh boy..this game will be glorious.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
My most anticipated game. I've been replaying all the old ones to prepare (even DmC).

Nashklasher

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Pre ordered on the day I saw the Dante trailer . I'm going all in to support Capcom for this game . Forced my cousin to preorder this game for his XboneX last week . Coercing another cousin to pick it up on steam , Day1. This game should sell well .. I hope and pray .

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
c41.gif

I'm MOTIVATED

Looking forward to finally getting back into the series that has my favourite game of all time. Will DMC5 surpass DMC3? Let's see!

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Do people think the extra costumes in the deluxe edition are worth an extra $10?
There are no extra costumes in deluxe edition (that we know of at the moment at least). You get the alt colors for pre-ordering any version of the game.

Deluxe Edition will give you this:

- Devil Breaker weapons: Gerbera GP01, Pasta Breaker, Sweet Surrender, Mega Buster
- Dante weapon: Cavaliere R
- Battle music: 3 tracks each from Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, and Devil May Cry 4
- Alternative voices: Style Rank Announcers, Title Calls
- Live Action Cutscenes

You'll also get these stuff by pre-ordering this version: (tho only Red Orbs are exclusive to Deluxe Edition pre-order, you'll get the rest by pre-ordering the normal edition as well iirc)

- Alt Hero Colors (Nero, Dante)
- Alt Heroine Colors (Nico, Lady, Trish)
- 100,000 Red Orbs
- Devil May Cry 5 theme

NewportShort

Jan 14, 2019
When's Free Ride and crazy combos?

wildride.gif

ZFR0w82.gif

NVG9bEx.gif

dmc3wildridebig.gif

Jaw, let it go. Other redheads won't fill the hole.
What's that third attack ? Looks weird no Beowulf at least not visible. Dante also does like a kick or some kind of physical attack with rebellion equipped that was weird to me, I couldn't really get how to make it come out when I wanted

NewportShort

Jan 14, 2019
Can't wait for 5. Wish I had 3 on my PS4. Hopefully 5 plays JUST LIKE 3. If it can get better than that I don't know how.

Beyond all the melee weapons, E&I/shooting in general just felt better in 3

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
What's that third attack ? Looks weird no Beowulf at least not visible. Dante also does like a kick or some kind of physical attack with rebellion equipped that was weird to me, I couldn't really get how to make it come out when I wanted

Third gif is a Beowulf move, Hyper Fist, but the gauntlets have been modded out. There's an option for it in the style switcher mod for the old Steam version.

The kick attack is contextual, and happens when you press the analogue stick in the opposite way Dante is facing + the attack button, without lock-on, to attack an enemy behind you, and without turning Dante around to face the enemy first.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
My dark soul needs some damn light. Have my Digital Deluxe editions paid off on Xbox One and PS4, playing through the HD collection again right now. It's my second most anticipated game of the year behind RE2 and probably one of my most anticipated games of all time. I'm ready to get fucking cuhraaaaazy.
Can't wait for 5. Wish I had 3 on my PS4. Hopefully 5 plays JUST LIKE 3. If it can get better than that I don't know how.

Beyond all the melee weapons, E&I/shooting in general just felt better in 3
Pick up the HD collection! It's only $20 nowadays.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
$40 on PC Keys, which is a hell of a deal

Not sure if I wanna take the risk with the port yet though. That RE engine is stellar, but this operates on a much larger scale than any of the previous game that used it, so I don't know if this one can be as optimized