Are you satisfied with the PS5 launch line up?

• Yeah, i am fully satisfied

• It is good but there could be more

• No, this lineup won´t get me to buy a PS5 at launch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Lets get straight to the core, with Miles Morales releasing also on PS4, delayed Deathloop, no sign of Gran Turismo 7 or Ratchet and Clank, the only "real" big PS5 launch exclusive is Demon´s Souls-which is surely cool but it is a remake of a 10 year old game.

So, we have for launch (strictly Sony first party exclusive):
-Miles Morales
-Demon´s Souls
-Astro´s Playroom
-Sackboy
-Destruction All-Stars

Are you satisfied with the Sony exclusive PS5 launch lineup?

Last edited:

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Lets get straight to the core, with Miles Morales releasing also on PS4, delayed Deathloop, no sign of Gran Turismo 7 the only "real" PS5 launch exclusive is
Demon´s Souls, which is surely cool but a remake of a 10 year old game.

Destruction All-Stars am cry ;_;

Between Sackboy, Miles, Destruction and Demon's Souls they're releasing a lot this holiday, even if the former two titles are also on PS4. Honestly I'm worried that some of their titles will get lost in the mix! So yeah, I think it's a "good enough" launch line-up.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Easily. Would have been the single best launch lineup of all-time if DEATHLOOP made it, no cap.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Demon's Souls basically saved it for me, because I wasn't really interested in anything else. PS4 BC and the PS+ collection both help though.

Lockheartilly9799

Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 23, 2017
I'm not in need of exclusives. I'd rather all games be multiplatform. Knowing that PS5 will have the best experience of their own first party titles was enough for me. I pre-ordered the console earlier.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
It's clearly the best launch lineup they have ever offered and Demon's Souls is the strongest singular launch game they have ever had. It looks unbelievably good and runs buttery smooth at 60fps.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
im waiting. Demons Souls looks real good but I can wait a bit. It's not a killer app for me, I need God of War before I remotely consider it.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty lacklustre, but after I sell my PS4 Pro and OG PS4, it'll basically be a £100 - £200 to experience Miles Morales, Ratchet and Horizon 2.

I'll take that.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Besides the increase with game prices. 100%. Still gonna wait it out.

PolygonFlux

Jan 1, 2018
Really looking forward to Demon's Souls and Spider-Man Miles Morales (with SM Remastered included!). AstroBot will be some good fun too.

I also have Ghost of Tsushima to pick up and play on it. I hope the enhancements are worth the wait!

There could be more of course, but it's been a challenging year. Hopefully we find out more about backwards compatibility improvements, patches, etc... So it'll give some of my older PS4 games some new life.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Demon's Souls is the... soul... reason I am pre-ordering.

But I am also very interested in Miles Morales.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yup, I might get that Spider-Man PS4 plus Miles Morales bundle instead of just Miles Morales. Demon's Souls and Miles Morales will be my choices when I get the console on launch day. With that said, the cross-gen news heavily disappoint me, but I'll worry about that later.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Demon's Souls at launch seals the deal. I wasn't sure they could make it happen.

Elios83

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, it's basically two AAA games at launch plus a great platform game pre-loaded.
It's an incredible achievement.

Vic20

Nov 10, 2019
The console comes out the same day cyberpunk does, so with demon souls, spiderman and cyberpunk, this is probably the best launch line up for single player games ever.

Oct 31, 2017
It's better than their PS4 launch line up IMO. If it also had Ratchet, it would be a home run I think. Demon's Souls alone looks like it could be a killer app.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Yes, Demon Souls and Miles Morales is enough for me. I gave my PS4 to my bro right before Spiderman PS4 released so I haven't played that and all of the PS4 exclusives since that, I have games like TLOU2 and GoT still to play. I'll be eating good on the PS5.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
I don't like the poll options, I'm satisfied with the games but still not buying at launch.